MEAL BEFORE WEIGH IN?

MrsScandude

Hi guys and sorry if this has been asked before but I don't THINK it has. My question is this - normally I don't eat tea until after I've been weighed but this week it would be more convenient for me to have my meal first. Do you think it would make a vast difference? TIA X

Whatever the meal you eat weighs, will be how much heavyer you are at weigh in. eg, 200g of cooked pasta will increase your weight by 200g (ish lol) x

I eat before WI - tend to eat the same thing too as if I eat something heavy it does affect the scales - but I also refuse to eat my dinner at 10pm!!

As long as you eat every week then it shouldn't make too much of a difference.

xx

could you make something to take to class then eat it after you have weighed.

I usually have a Hifi bar after weigh in as I stay to group & don't usually get home until 9.30pm.

I always used to eat before weigh in when I went to group. I ate the same amount of food pretty much every week so it was a consistent result.
As long as you do the same every week, it shouldn't matter :) x

Nearly everyone at my group does that ahaa, all you can hear is tupperware lids popping open :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I have a 9.3o am weigh in so we all bring our brekfasts with us!

I get weighed at 9am every Saturday. I always ask hubby if we can eat our dinner early on a Friday night just to be on the safe side! The things we do!!

Back