meal ideas ww

I now exactly what you mean about budgeting. I only ever get ww products from the pound shop or heron coz they are cheap.
I eat loads of eggs lol they are cheap and you can have omelettes with almost anything. I even have jalepenos an cheese on top.
Also fruit and veg shops and markets are loads cheaper than the supermarkets.
Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you id LOVE omlettes but I cannot make them they turn into scrambled eggs.

Loopyluc said:
I saw an advert last night - pasta, ham (cud use ww), sweetcorn and philli (could use light) and a bit of milk. cook pasta, add all together and cook - so a macaroni cheese type thing, that with Salad would be lovely - i havent pointed it, but i reckon if you use the light versions of everything it would be tasty and not too bad in points!!

This sounds yummy!

Try quorn mince Low pp and cheaper than mince meat! I did yuk sung last night!

Fried quorn, spring onions and peppers. Add a tblspn soy sauce and oyster sauce! Then serve in a bowl with salad leaves! Yum. Half of all that you've done is like 5pp! Had it last night for dinner and was so short points as I hadn't realised it'd be do low and was too full to eat again! And I hadn't eaten since 12-work was crazy and had it at 8.30!!

Gracienoods said:
Try quorn mince Low pp and cheaper than mince meat! I did yuk sung last night!

Fried quorn, spring onions and peppers. Add a tblspn soy sauce and oyster sauce! Then serve in a bowl with salad leaves! Yum. Half of all that you've done is like 5pp! Had it last night for dinner and was so short points as I hadn't realised it'd be do low and was too full to eat again! And I hadn't eaten since 12-work was crazy and had it at 8.30!!

I'm gonna try this sound delish! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back