meal ideas ww

Chazhavnfun

I'm running low on ideas guys. It's mostly main meals I'm struggling with. I pretty much have salad with everything to bulk out my meal but I'm fed up with baked potatoes and chicken breasts. I need some cheap and cheerfull ideas. Can you help me?

Chazhavnfun said:
I'm running low on ideas guys. It's mostly main meals I'm struggling with. I pretty much have salad with everything to bulk out my meal but I'm fed up with baked potatoes and chicken breasts. I need some cheap and cheerfull ideas. Can you help me?

What meals do you normally enjoy. Start with what you enjoy and then look to find a healthier version? What's your favourites. X

I love anything really pizza and pastas but pasta is a lot of points for a teeny amount. I also love salads really just anything lol.

You can do the pizzas quite low on the warburtons wraps. Also the napolina small pizza bases are only 6pp each if you want it to feel more of a pizza.... pastas are quite high - bulk them out with veg so that it doesn't seem so little. Butternut squash is great instead of potato as chips too, and zero points x

I love paella from the ww seriously satisfying Book.
But I just use red peppers instead of the chicken,chorizo and prawns so I get a massive portion.

I also like scan bran scotch eggs, they are massive and filling. Think two are about 6pp they are gorgeous!

The stir fry and noodle packs from Asda are really nice as well.

Broccoli and cauliflower cheese made with primula light cheese.

Potato salad made with new potatoes , extra light mayo, green beans and spring onions.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woa thank you :) great ideas ill let you know how it goes and I'm always open to more ideas. ;)

Forgot to say I sometimes use butternut squash and red peppers in the paella.

Butternut squash lasagne made by replacing the pasta sheets with strips of butternut squash. My kids love this you don't miss the pasta at all.

Forgot to say I sometimes use butternut squash and red peppers in the paella.

Butternut squash lasagne made by replacing the pasta sheets with strips of butternut squash. My kids love this you don't miss the pasta at all.

That's a good idea!!

Is butternut squash good ? I've never had it. What's it like? That's a really good idea.

It's lovely
Spicy butternut squash soup is gorgeous
There's loads of recipes that use it
And of more importantly is 0pp

I saw an advert last night - pasta, ham (cud use ww), sweetcorn and philli (could use light) and a bit of milk. cook pasta, add all together and cook - so a macaroni cheese type thing, that with Salad would be lovely - i havent pointed it, but i reckon if you use the light versions of everything it would be tasty and not too bad in points!!

Loopyluc said:
I saw an advert last night - pasta, ham (cud use ww), sweetcorn and philli (could use light) and a bit of milk. cook pasta, add all together and cook - so a macaroni cheese type thing, that with Salad would be lovely - i havent pointed it, but i reckon if you use the light versions of everything it would be tasty and not too bad in points!!

I also do it without sweet corn to keep the points down.

Home made wedges served with ww baked beans 1 egg fries in fry light and/ or ww sausage

Omelette topped with ww beans and lf cheese
Cheese and ham omelette
Jacket potato topped with prawns and lf coleslaw
Slice of ww bread topped with baked beans and a poached egg

If I had your knowlege id be 2st lighter lol. I'm stuck in a rut with the same boaring food every week. My problem is I have a weekly budget for shopping and have 4 kids so I have to try get things we can all eat. Thank you for all your help. I had the butternut squash tonight it was yummy.

Back