Meal Ideas

wantababy

Hi everyone i am going on Orlistat again in January and i can't find any meal plans/ideas online. When i first took it over a year ago it was summer and was easy to live on salads but now that it's still winter i don't fancy eating leaves everyday Could someone put what they eat on a daily basis please as i'm having nightmares about cottage cheese and leaves!

TIA

Just look at the nutritional labels of the foods you buy. You need to be eating foods that are 5g or less per 100g of fat and no more than 45 g of fat per day.
You can eat most things you just need to check. Even chips are still on the menu providing you buy the right ones

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There is a sticky called Krystle (well mostly her husband) recipes check that out, it will give you some great ideas

hiya, I've not done too well for a while now but when i was successfully dieting I was eating homemade chilli con carnes and spag bols made with half the normal amount of lean mince and bulked out with veggies, with chopped toms, tomatoe puree, chilli powder etc making up the sauce. If you only use half the mince and put in tiny cubes of carrots, mushrooms, onions or whatever else you have it's really hard to tell the difference. I also have lots of roast dinners with lean roast chicken, loads of veggies and small portion of roasters done with fry light. Also Coop do a gorgeous range of cook in curry sauces which are really low in fat/cals for chicken curry's with rice. Good luck :)

some people are not good with salmon, so be careful with that one. as it has natural fats in it... but some people are fine with it.. so its just a case of experimenting.

Kes said:
some people are not good with salmon, so be careful with that one. as it has natural fats in it... but some people are fine with it.. so its just a case of experimenting.

I have to say I've had no problems at all with it. :) xx

I was bad with salmon and pork :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back