Meal out at French Restaurant

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Lumps, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lumps

Lumps Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all. I've just completed my first week of SW and really pleased with the results so far. This Saturday though is a meal out with my BF's family at a french restaurant. I've looked at the menu and everything seems to be pan-fried and or with creamy white wine sauces! I really don't want to undo the good so far as I'm feeling really inspired to stick to the plan! I'm getting worried and I wish I didn't have to go!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Do you want to post a link to the menu in case anyone can give you any suggestions? One meal out won't ruin your diet, just keep it as one meal and then get straight back on plan. You could also save some syns so you have some leeway.

4. Lumps

Lumps Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, have posted the link to the menu but has to be approved first I think...!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.