meal out

pammyd

Silver Member
oh lordy pammy, it not only has a wonderful desert selection, but it has a deluxe dessert section.

hhmmm not a easy thing to not be tempted by.

ah well enjoy whatever you decide to have

:)

ooooh -nothing much usefull to add,
But I had to pop on as I used to work near there many years ago -I spent many a druken weekend in there lol -so you must live very near my home town -sutton :D

we have just been out for our 33rd wedding anniversary meal - it was very lovely - ate loads and had a yummy dessert.

Back to it tomorrow - have forgotten what the syns might have been.

Enjoy(ed) yours.

Pammyd were are you from? I notice the pub is quite close to me lol :D

The Menu - Food at the Carnarvon Restaurant, Teversal, Nottingham

I know what I should have - I then know what I'll probably have, and they don't match...:sigh: (oops,sorry, this should've been a quote)

Mmmmmm, this all looks so delish :drool: but tbh, unless you want a pie -don't we all!!:D there are some really good choices here -personally, i'd go for the crab cakes (take your own dip) and a 'combo' of the steak and the gammon -ask for a fried egg and a grilled tomato -double delish

but whatever you decide, have a great time

wish i could follow my own advice, i'm off to a french restaurant tomorrow night -now, how to find something without cheese, cream, rich sauce etc....

Last edited:
thanks all, am gonna just go and have what I want, its only 1 meal in't it.... BTW I live just outside Mansfield

ooooh -nothing much usefull to add,
But I had to pop on as I used to work near there many years ago -I spent many a druken weekend in there lol -so you must live very near my home town -sutton :D

You wouldn't recognise it Capricorn, its gone very upmarket - I live about 15 mins from Sutton xx small world x

Oooh I may have to go there...it's quite near me too. Looks lovely :)
Have a nice time :)

Oooh I may have to go there...it's quite near me too. Looks lovely :)
Have a nice time :)

thanks, it is, can't wait now I've decided to enjoy it and not stress :D

me to if im that way i will try it, always on the look out for nice places to eat out.

im at south normanton near alfeton.

glad you enjoyed it pammy:D

thanks all, am gonna just go and have what I want, its only 1 meal in't it.... BTW I live just outside Mansfield

Me too, I'm in Blidworth :D

Is the meal for a special occassion?

You say you know what you want from the menu but do you want that more than weight loss?

Only you know wether or not you will be able to do it and how important it is to you to lose the weight?

Rather than just going all out maybe you could compromise for healthier options on most of the courses and then have a treat on another?

Or maybe you could save the not so good option for a special meal ....maybe when you get to that target and go out in your target outfit? ;)

Good luck and whatever you have I hope its yummy :)

I think I just put 5lb on LOOKING at the dessert menu!!

I would just go and enjoy yourself and have what you want, then get back to it the next day.

Just to let you all know, it was absolutely lush and was straight back on plan Sunday morning - well pleased with myself. That is something I would never have done previously, I'd have thought, Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound (stone in my case) and had the whole weekend if not week off plan

Back