Meal Out

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
Spiced Pumpkin Soup[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]star anise, crème fraîche and crusty bread

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Smoked Duck Liver Parfait​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]pear, date and apple brandy chutney and toasted rye bread

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Baked Stilton & Walnut Savoury Cheesecake​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]roasted pepper salad

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Smoked Scottish Salmon​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]curly endive, lemon and dill cream, capers and blinis

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Traditional Hubbard’s Farm Roasted Turkey​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]apricot and chestnut stuffing, bacon wrapped chipolatas and cranberry gravy

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Venison and Mushroom Suet Pudding​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]rich bourguignon jus

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Grilled Fillets of Sea Bass​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]wilted spinach and roasted red peppers

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Twice Roasted Duck Leg​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]roasted plums and duck faggot

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Chestnut, Cranberry, Parsnip and Brie Nut Roast​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]vegetarian gravy

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Beef Wellington​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]roasted shallot & Madeira jus(supplement £2.50)

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
all served withRoast Potatoes, Buttered Carrots, Sprouts and Honey Roast Parsnips​
[/FONT][/FONT]
Christmas Pudding​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]brandy sauce

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Devonshire Cider Poached Pear​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]honey & Greek style yogurt

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]black cherry compote

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Choux Buns with Vanilla Ice Cream​
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]Belgium chocolate sauce

[/FONT]
[/FONT]Cheese & Biscuits[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]crackers, grapes, celery and chutney[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]Above is the menu - please could someone let me know what the best possible options would be??? I need to let people know by next week! Thanks in advance - much appreciated!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

It's hard to say. I could have looked it up on the syn calculator but without the exact nutritional information it wont work.
My advice, but feel free to take it or leave it:
The soup, then the fish or the vegetarian option (fish in this case may be healthier) and then the poached pear. The grapes at the end as well if you get given them. Don't forget you can leave some, I'm sure people wont mind at all.
Most of all make sure you have fun! There's nothing worse than worrying through a nice meal out because of food.

:) Squidge

Back