Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Meal times

Discussion in 'Exante' started by babystar31, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

How do u guys all work out what times u have your packs??

Seems like a silly question haha....but im yet to find a "good" routine. Its only day 2 so plenty time....but just wondered how u space them out?

Yesterday i hng off til 12 to have my first one, had my second one at half 3 and last one at half 7...and fnny cos i was fine all day bt starving at night! Hopefully ketosis kicks in wed or thurs and it wont be an issue lol x

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tasha37

tasha37 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dear Babystar,

I think I will follow your lead, it is 10.00 am and I am not hungry, so I think I will leave my first shake until lunchtime and just try and down as much water as I can!! Tasha x

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i split my shakes to make each one last 3 to 4 hot drinks so i can have up to 12 hot drinks a day from them! this also ups my water intake ;)
    so i drink them from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to bed :)

5. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I think until i am in ketosis the later the better, i remember when previously on CD i had to force myself to eat them as just wasnt hungry. I may split them also i didnt do that before, its just the first few days, good luck on day 2 x x

6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thanks everyone! Think today i will have my first 2 at the same times as yesterday and maybe use my last pack to get 3 hot drinks to get thru tonight! x

7. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I have my 1st pack at 6.30, my 2nd at 12.30 and my 3rd at 5.30/6.00. I tend to be in bed before 10 and up at 5.30 so those times suit me perfectly.

8. RobertaCD

RobertaCD Full Member

10am-ish, 2pm-ish, 6pm-ish :)

9. teetiefunk

teetiefunk Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Yep I agree to have one as late as possible depending on when you usually go to bed, i for one find it really hard to sleep when I'm starving.

10. kissme

kissme Gold Member

i'm sorry to burst bubbles but i still feel hungry in ketosis it onyl takes me 1.5 days to get into ketosis, but i have mine when i am hungry. Then I try and have a pint of water before a shake, then if im still hungry 20 mins after the water i have a pack. its usually 12 - 3.30 - 6.30. It seems with me that once i start having packs i get hungry lol and i always have my bar first thing, as i find it makes me hungry when i am at my busiest time of the day, so i tend to ignore it and carry on, rather thasn having my bar at lunch then feeling hungry even after i have had my evening pack :)

11. hanmac

hanmac Getting her sparkle back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12.1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.7lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    Lost 5 stone on Lighter Life and 1 1/2 on Exante! - Put about 2 1/2 stone back on so back to Exante!
    Hello!
    Today's my first day on exante, but i've done lighter life before.
    I don't tend to feel hungry when i wake up so I just have lots of black coffee and have my first shake at 12pm! I then have half my bar at 3pm. A soup for dinner at 6pm, then the second half of my bar at 8/9pm as a snack whilst watching TV as that's when i'm always tempted!
    xx

12. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I leave it as late as poss to have my first pack. I'm not hungry until I start "eating" :rolleyes: so if I have them too early the evenings are hell on earth

xxx

13. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im the same as you Toots, I dont have my first one til the early evening

14. jue1966

jue1966 Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim n Save
    i have found it better having first one around 1pm then 5-6pm then 9pm plus loads of water, coke zero plus cup of boullion in morn and one on night x

15. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I tend to have mine at normal meal-times when I sit down with my daughter to do her meals.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.