Meal Timings

Alia

Silver Member
Can your weight loss be affected by how when you have your packs? I prefer to have mine from late afternoon as that is my danger time and knowing i can have a shake or bar late really helps

When I was on LL I had the same question, and the response was that it didn't matter... However it would be really interesting to see if those of us that have their packs at traditional times (Brekkie,lunch,dinner) v's those that have them late... who has the best weight loss??

I'm not sure. I have mine at breakfast lunch and dinner. I find eating at night never goes well for me however this on a normal diet. I'm pretty sure though that on just 600 cal a day it won't make much difference. You should do the diet how it suits you. Better to have your pack at night than to force them down in the day and end up picking at night xxxx

I try to stick to normal mealtimes. I have breakfast at 8.30, lunch at 1.00 and dinner at 6.30. I wanted to keep a habit of eating at normal mealtimes to get into a good routine for when I finish on Exante. Everyone is different though!

I think it's whatever suits you best so that you know you can 'stick' to the plan. I don't have anything but water, coke zero or Dr pepper zero in the mornings, I'll have my first pack sometimes 2pm-4pm then I have another maybe around 7pm then I have a bar while watching the tv during the evening as like you that's my 'danger' time when I'm most likely to snack! Best advice do what works for you, the weight will still come off regardless of the times you eat x

I work shifts, so it depends. I didn't have 'breakfast' yesterday (up at 6am) and then work got mad busy so I didn't get chance to have anything at all apart from 3 cups of tea that were made for me until 6pm. Not making that mistake again, but I was very good and waved away the biscuits offered round with tea. I think that aiming for steadyish input levels is probably the most sensible thing to do. When I'm on days off I generally default to one whenever I get up, one 4-5 hours later and then I like one just before bed time as it helps me to sleep.

I tend to have one when I wake up then one at about 6pm then one in the evening - to be honest I don't get hungry so I usually forget to eat them! But I am sure 600 calories wont matter what time you eat them x

I don't think it matters while you are losing the weight. But, I want to have better habits this time after I lose the weight. I'm doing TS at the moment, but when I move on to WS and gradually introduce more food then I'm planning to try to regularise the times I eat. At the moment, I get too hungry if I have a shake at breakfast time.

Back