1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Mealing out - HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by sarah_lou1981, 23 October 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah_lou1981

sarah_lou1981 Not gonna be a fat mamma!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Am going out for a meal on Wednesday night to Brewers Fayre and just wondering what's the best meal on the menu without using too many syns. I was thinking:

Quorn™ Chilli £5.99 [​IMG]
    Served with basmati rice, tortilla chips and sour cream

- without the tortillas and sour cream OR the chicken and bacon salad but I make my own salads quite often at home so was wanting a bit of a 'treat'. Does anyone have any idea of the syn value of the chilli? I tried putting it into the syn calculator on SW website but it couldn't find it and wont be seeing consultant until Thursday!! All advice (good or bad!) welcome :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.