Meals

emski1503

Hi I've started s&s today after doing Cambridge a few times. I was just wondering if you have to have a meal or can I just do 3 packs?

emski1503 said:
Hi I've started s&s today after doing Cambridge a few times. I was just wondering if you have to have a meal or can I just do 3 packs?

If you have 3 packs you have to add a meal plus a vitamin tablat. Or you can have 4 pack with skimmed milk and veg allowance. ;)

I've been having just three packs a day. Is this okay? X

No, you're not getting all of the nutrients if you just have 3 packs and nothing else.

As Sherrie said, you can either do 4 packs with the veg and milk option or 3 packs but you must have the vitamin and protein meal.

Lizzylocket said:
No, you're not getting all of the nutrients if you just have 3 packs and nothing else.

As Sherrie said, you can either do 4 packs with the veg and milk option or 3 packs but you must have the vitamin and protein meal.

Hi lizzylockcket how are you petal?

Lizzylocket said:

How you lizzylockcket ? Xxx

I've gone down 7lbs over night. What will happen if I only had the 3 and no meal? I had just the 3 on lipotrim. Would I just need I take a vitamin? Thank you xx

JujuBerrrry said:
I've gone down 7lbs over night. What will happen if I only had the 3 and no meal? I had just the 3 on lipotrim. Would I just need I take a vitamin? Thank you xx

Your body may go into starvation and hold onto your fat. You do need the three plus protein or 4 packs a day. X

JujuBerrrry said:

Lipotrim packs are different and formulated for 3 a day. If you only have 3 SnS ou won't be getting enough protein. Too little protein leads to muscle wastage - which is not only bad for you but also reduces your metabolism which will make keeping off any weight really hard. You can have 3 packs and 2 boiled eggs - or 100g of checken - or 4 packs (for example).

weasey said:
Lipotrim packs are different and formulated for 3 a day. If you only have 3 SnS ou won't be getting enough protein. Too little protein leads to muscle wastage - which is not only bad for you but also reduces your metabolism which will make keeping off any weight really hard. You can have 3 packs and 2 boiled eggs - or 100g of checken - or 4 packs (for example).

Oh okay, I'm just so scared in case I don't go into ketosis if I don't just have the three packs. I'm not feeling hungry. So I should eat an egg at least. If I have this egg will it decrease my losses each week or boost them :(? I desperately want to lose two stone in the next 6 weeks:
Thanks guys xxx

Oh and I have stinky breath only on day two but if I have an egg now will the egg take me out of ketosis? Will my losses still be good each week of I have a boiled egg every night.
Thank you xx

If you have the 3 packs a day plus protein, you will still be in ketosis and you will still lose weight at the same rate. You need to have 2 boiled eggs as your protein portion, not just one. Your protein needs to come to 100g.

Not eating enough protein, as others have said, leads to muscle wastage, and that's what causes a lot of anorexics to die from heart failure, as your heart is a muscle. Don't do it it's not worth the risk. You need to forget what you did on Lipotrim - it's a completely different diet, and the packs are formulated differently. Follow the SnS rules:
3 x packs + 100g protein + Multivitamin per day. 200g veg and 150ml skimmed milk is optional.

Pinksparklybirdy said:
If you have the 3 packs a day plus protein, you will still be in ketosis and you will still lose weight at the same rate. You need to have 2 boiled eggs as your protein portion, not just one. Your protein needs to come to 100g.

Not eating enough protein, as others have said, leads to muscle wastage, and that's what causes a lot of anorexics to die from heart failure, as your heart is a muscle. Don't do it it's not worth the risk. You need to forget what you did on Lipotrim - it's a completely different diet, and the packs are formulated differently. Follow the SnS rules:
3 x packs + 100g protein + Multivitamin per day. 200g veg and 150ml skimmed milk is optional.

I was scared to have the meal in case I didn't lose as much weight. I'll make myself 2 eggs now! Thank you all very much for the advice.
If I have two eggs a night plus my 3 shakes is it still possible for me to lose two stone on 6 weeks?
I'm going to buy some ketostix later on.
I didn't realise it was so different I just assumed it was the same as lipotrim xx

Most people lose an average of a stone a month on the diet, but if you are just starting it then you may have a big loss in the first week, which might get you to two stone.
It does vary a bit from person to person, but I've been doing it 3 weeks and lost 19lbs so far.

Pinksparklybirdy said:
Most people lose an average of a stone a month on the diet, but if you are just starting it then you may have a big loss in the first week, which might get you to two stone.
It does vary a bit from person to person, but I've been doing it 3 weeks and lost 19lbs so far.

19lbs is amazing! I'm assuming I'll lose at least 1 stone 10lbs then :D exciting!
Keep up the good work!! xx

I only did 2 weeks on lipotrim but have done it before for longer. I was really nervous about switching and terrified about introducing the veggies and protein bits but I have had great losses for the week and a half I've been doing it. I am still in ketosis but feel much more well than I did on lipotrim.

I did stall for a couple of days as I introduced the meal but then dropped 5 lbs very quickly. For me it could have been TOTM but could also have been the change over to including some carbs so in case it happens to you too, stick it out for a few days and the scales will catch up.

I hard boiled 2 eggs yesterday and then had 100 g of veg with each plus 2 sachets and a bar. It seemed like an awful lot but it was only my allowance and meant I could eat 5 times in the day and I still lost 2lbs overnight!:)

mismax said:
I only did 2 weeks on lipotrim but have done it before for longer. I was really nervous about switching and terrified about introducing the veggies and protein bits but I have had great losses for the week and a half I've been doing it. I am still in ketosis but feel much more well than I did on lipotrim.

I did stall for a couple of days as I introduced the meal but then dropped 5 lbs very quickly. For me it could have been TOTM but could also have been the change over to including some carbs so in case it happens to you too, stick it out for a few days and the scales will catch up.

I hard boiled 2 eggs yesterday and then had 100 g of veg with each plus 2 sachets and a bar. It seemed like an awful lot but it was only my allowance and meant I could eat 5 times in the day and I still lost 2lbs overnight!:)

Thank you do much! I no longer feel terrified about eating! :D:D
I've somehow gone down 7lbs in 3 days.
I have 3 milkshakes a day and 2 eggs am I also allowed veg on top of this?
And what sort of veg?
I was a bit worried because all of that sounds quite a lot compared to just the 3 sachets on lipotrim and thought if I had eggs my losses would be less :(
I'm feeling great being able to have the eggs though, it's like a little treat and makes the diet much easier to stick to! I shall stick at it :D thank you Mismax xx

Hi, Veg wise you can have 200g of any of the following: - asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, celery, courgette, cucumber, cauliflower, green or yellow peppers, leeks, lettuce, mushrooms (not fried), spinach, spring onion.

You can also have 500ml Coke Zero a day (not diet Coke or Pepsi or Pepsi Max though)

Pinksparklybirdy said:
Hi, Veg wise you can have 200g of any of the following: - asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, celery, courgette, cucumber, cauliflower, green or yellow peppers, leeks, lettuce, mushrooms (not fried), spinach, spring onion.

You can also have 500ml Coke Zero a day (not diet Coke or Pepsi or Pepsi Max though)

But doesn't coke zero have carbs?
Ahhh this is heaven haha :D
I think I'll have some peppers tomorrow! Yummy. Thank you once again :) xx

Back