Step 1 Sole Source Mean scales :(

Joshellie

Hi all,

Feeling very miserable these last few days, diets going fine, I'm coping better than I thought I would be being on a liquid diet, but this past few days I've been disheartened by my home scales! They're not budging....I know I shouldn't get on them but I've become obsessed! Not great, I've done so well so far I'd hope for things to slow down on my 2 nod week. I lost 10lbs in my 1st week, weigh day is Thursday, so far I've lost 1lb!!!! How??

Reassurance needed, is this normsl? Am I drinking too much?? What might I be doing wrong?

:(

Hi, don't be disheartened. If you read the threads on this forum next to no loss on week 2 is very normal as your body is adjusting to the plan. I was the same, but he the weeks after have been good. Remind ourself how well you are doing by sticking to the plan and the good you re doing for your health rather than only seeing the figure on the scales. I do not weigh myself t home, only at WI as this reduces mid-week anxiety!

Well done on your loss so far and fingers crossed for a positive WI result.

Heidi

I've had that before. Don't worry and try to look at your total losses per month. They say you can loose about 14lbs average per month and you're only on week 2 and have already 10lbs of the average 14lbs that you could loose. You will have weeks where you won't loose anything and then the next week you might have an amazing loss. Just keep at it and don't loose faith!

You might have a few random weeks of only losing small amounts. In 20 weeks I have lost 1lb twice and 2lb a few times too. But always followed by a big loss the next week! Please keep motivated and focused, take it on the chin and keep powering through. It's so worth it i promise :)

Back