Measure Up Asda - Meal Replacement

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TenTen, 16 October 2011 Social URL.

1. TenTen

TenTen Member

I wanna know if anyone has success on the Measure Up Asda Meal Replacement.

I've brought choclate & strawberry in bulk £4 packs (a months supply) & starting 2moro on this journey.

Just wanna hear any positive feedback :sign0163:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Asda diet isn't like Cambridge which I see you mentioned. It's not a VLCD nor is it a tfr like Cambridge.
  4. TenTen

TenTen Member

oh no I actually thought it was & now got a months supply to get thru:cry:

Can you tell me what the main differences are as was gonna combine with a low carb meal once a day
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    If you planned on having a meal that's ok because that's the main difference. I'm not sure what the requirements are for meals with this diet but the calorie intake is higher. You don't go into ketosis and your losses will be lower
  6. TenTen

TenTen Member

Ok thats fine as long as im losing thats all that matters, will have to see how the month goes and decide whether I will carry on or go on a VLCD. I'm 16st 13lbs and wanna get to at least 13st by xmas
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.