Measurements + tickets = motivation

emski

Gold Member
Wanted to share this with you all. I took my measurements on the day I started 26/04/08

Bust 45"
Waist 40"
Hips 43"

I know I have lost 12lbs so far but I have been struggling to stay focused:argh: as I stayed the same last week. So the tape measure came out again ..

Bust 41" a loss of 4 inches
Waist 37" a loss of 3 inches
Hips 41" a loss of 2 inches

I wouldn't measure every week but every 4 weeks..As we all know about muscle and fat weight. So whilst you are exercising:character00116: you may not lose lbs but inches. And we all know when we dont lose lbs we feel demotivated. Also I weigh myself on the scales:scale: at Boots and have kept all my tickets. Just got them out and looked at the very first one.. 14 stone 4lbs .. then looked at todays 13 stone 6 lbs .. I know which one looks better.

wow well done I wish I had taken measurements when I started but I dont think they do tape measures that long :D

Great bit of advice = well done and thanks x

Hi Em

You are doing so well - I am so proud of you!

that is a terrible picture - not you though, you look fab! I just look demented!

That's really good. I didn't take my measurements when I started but I do know some of them. My waist was 44in and is now 35in. I would like to lose another 3in off my waist

i looked back on my first measurements and ive lost 2 inches off my waist and 3 off my hips. was chuffed

Well one inch off bust and waist but two off hips!!! Thank you for that its made me very very happy!!!

Weighed in today and STS but came home and did measurements and have lost another 1/2 inch on my waist so am going to consider that as my loss this week. Upped my activity this week, lots of walking and Air Gliding so perhaps toning up the muscles. Really glad about doing the measurements as well because I could be inclined to be a little miffed about staying the same weight. Although that has left me with a 7lb target this week (gulp) I am going to spend this afternoon planning for shopping on payday (tuesday) and rethinking a few things as I think my body is getting used to things. Also dont think there has been enough veg in my diet. Also posted this on Team FBI thread

Starting measurements
Bust 45"
Waist 40"
Hips 43"

Measurements one week ago

Bust 41" a loss of 4 inches

Measurements this week

Bust 41"
Waist 36.5" a loss of 1/2 inch
Hips 41"

Well done you! Makes all the hard work worth it. Keep going, you will be in a size 12 when we get Personally Shopped!!

Starting Measurements

Chest 45"
Waist 40"
Hips 43"
Thighs 24"
Arms 13"

Measurements 13th June

Chest 41" a loss of 4 inches

Measurements 20th June

Bust 41"
Waist 36.5" a loss of 1/2 inch

Hips 41"

Measurements 28th July

Bust 41"
Waist 36" Loss of 1/2inch
Hips 41"
Thighs 22" Loss of 2inches
Arms 12.5 Loss of 1/2 inch

Total loss so far
Bust 4 inches
Waist 4 inches
Hips 2 inches
Thighs 2inches
Arms 1/2 inch
15 inches woo hoo

Get those tape measures out!!!

super well done to you :party0011:

I never take measurements, only coz I would have to drawer permanent lines all over my body so I knew exactly where to measure the next time round :eek:

I agree with what you say though...I'm just crap at measuring :sigh:

well done xxx:party0038:

Back