Measuring success by the scales

I have just printed the facts and stuck them to my fridge....along with my quote "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" ...controversial quote from Kate Moss I believe..but hey, it works for me! :D

FANTASTIC post. Given me a lot of food for thought and helped me feel proud of myself for a 100% week even though I wanted to lose more... Thank you :)

Thank you for being such an inspiration KD! This is a very good point, well made.

:)

bravooooooo

Just want to say thank you for this post. I read it before I started CD, and it has helped keep my motivated and focussed so much over the last nine days.

I have just printed the facts and stuck them to my fridge....along with my quote "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" ...controversial quote from Kate Moss I believe..but hey, it works for me! :D

That's been around long before Kate Moss said it! I remember being told that in WW nearly 20 years ago! Along with the phrase "weight lies in a shallow grave".

Figured it was time to give this thread a bump!

fantastic post that's what it all about ,been 100% and in control

That was a wonderful post. Very inspirational.

Great post! I've never really thought of it that way but I will do in the future :)

Just love this post so much really gives ja alot to think about.

great post xx

Back