measuring ya cereals

franbob

when ya measure do you weigh to get the 28g or do you get one of those measuring jugs?

Definitely weigh it. For convenience weigh it out before hand and put in separate bags so that in the morning you just have to pick out a bag. This will help avoid the temptation to guesstimate when you're in a rush.

Weigh.... stick the bowl on digital scales - can't go wrong that way! If I'm going to stay with friends or family, I'll weigh out a serving and stick it in a plastic bag for the next morning.

I was guessing to start with and my weight loss slowed down so I bought some digital scales and now im flying along much better!
I used to have Raisen wheats and never measured them, but when i decided to measure them today i could literally have 8 pieces!!
Now i use 5 syns to have honey cheerios and its well worth it

Cereal is pretty much the only thing I do weigh. Over time, though, I've found that 28gms is a level ramekin of then ones I use. hth x

i've weight it now, only a miniscule amount isnt it!! ive got banana to top it up with. now a question... ive got kellogs bran flakes its counted as my healthy extra isnt it and i dont have to syn it do i??

Back