medical

ThinnerLu

Hey, I am on day 6! YAY! i had to go for a medical this morning which they weighted me and they took a urine sample!! I think I have lost 10 pounds but I need to go in for my proper Lipotrim weight in tomorro to get the accurate reading!! And she gasped when she stuck the litmus paper in the urine.. which is never a good sign.. I was like.. " everyting ok there???!!" She said there are an awful lot of keytones in here!! YAY!!! Then i explained the Lipotrim!!!

:clap:well done you,let us no xxx

Great stuff! :)

thanks guys but that was just a guestimation! but i really feel good today.. felt pretty bad up to now..

I have a question?? What is the refeeding like??

Good luck with your WI tomorrow....Caz xx

thanks guys but that was just a guestimation! but i really feel good today.. felt pretty bad up to now..

I have a question?? What is the refeeding like??

refeeding is ok hun, it is easy to follow, i was on total food replacement for 24 weeks so i did find it a bit scarey to be honest but i think that is because i had been so long without food.

i do have a thread in the refeed section where i recorded everything i ate for just over 50 days, it also has some of the emotions that i went through etc.

i am sure you will be fine hun, as long as you stick tot he first refeed week strictly you wont go wrong.

xxx

Back