Medication and sw

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by babybuffy84, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've been getting migraines every month whilst on time off the month sorry if tmi!!
    Went to the Docs today and they've changed my pill from a 21 day one to a 28 day one and have out me on migraine meds just hope it doesn't mess with my weigh loss anyone have any experience off meds whilst on sw ??

Thanks Lisa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crys

Crys Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I've taken progesterone (designed to bring on * week, but also used in the pill) and had a tiny 0.5 gain, but after that it went back to normal. It shouldn't make much odds, but you really wont know til you try.

Good luck hon

4. MandiNKel

MandiNKel Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I take quiet a few meds take meds for high blood pressure, meds for that time of the month for migraine and saviour period pain, meds for IBS in a different forms medicine, tablets and dissolvable.
    They either haven't affected my weight or I haven't let them affect my weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.