Medicine ??

tor137

Iv got a really bad chesty cough , will medicine know me out of ketosis ??
My cc told me to up my step I'm allready on 810
Don't really wanna go up to 1000

A lot of medicines have sugars in them so it will probably knock you out if ketosis. Also recovering from illness takes quite a lot of effort for your body so if you're on step 2 make sure you eat enough and only take meds when you eat so you don't risk damaging your stomach with pain killers. Step 3 may be a good thing to do until you're better.

Hello,

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling unwell. Coughs are the most annoying inconveniences!

When I first did the CWP, I was SS'ing and had a chest infection, which came with a terrible cough. I had antibiotics, which did seem to keep me in ketosis and I continued loosing the lbs. My cough didn't leave me for a good few days afterwards. I was told by a friend to use the herb Thyme to make a tea. It really helped!
[h=2]Steep some thyme to relieve a cough.[/h]Thyme is an officially approved German treatment for coughs, upper respiratory infections, bronchitis, and whooping cough, with good reason: Those tiny leaves are packed with cough-relieving compounds. Thyme flavonoids relax tracheal and ileal muscles, which are involved in coughing, and also reduce inflammation. To make a tea, mix 2 teaspoons crushed leaves in 1 cup boiling water, cover, then steep for 10 minutes and strain.

Read more: 6 Natural Cough Remedies | Reader's Digest

Thanks ladies !! Going to see if I can solider threw for a few days ,
Them maybe try the herbal before I take anything
Thanks again xx

Back