Meet in London and all bring a card for Brits Birthday (21st) lol

i live in the centre of derby.. im not from here but i do know where alfreton is!! i came here for uni and stayed.
thank you for your welcome and im looking forward to london! party on!
xxx

Friday 26th is my 21st birthday so i don't think i'll be awake to the world before 11am, i only live in Maidstone so can be up to London in under an hour and i'd love to come as some of you ladies mean the world to me.

If you could give me a contact number or something i'll come along a bit later, probably 12:30 or something... I can't stay all night etc as i'll be continuing the birthday celebrations and i'm planning to make this meet up part of it, i can't think of any other people i'd love to spend my birthday with hehe.

What do ya think? xxx

Defo huni :) Fab stuff! x

Ahh yay lol.
So can the idea possibly be changed to:
SW meet up and Britt's birthday?? lol... xxx

I wonder how different we'll all look by the time of this meet up...
We should all bring pictures with us taken over Christmas... xx

Ha ha ha!
God yh I could be nr target - wow!

Excatly!!

I think i'll get to target by September so i'll be pretty far gone too!! xx

Friday 26th is my 21st birthday so i don't think i'll be awake to the world before 11am, i only live in Maidstone so can be up to London in under an hour and i'd love to come as some of you ladies mean the world to me.

If you could give me a contact number or something i'll come along a bit later, probably 12:30 or something... I can't stay all night etc as i'll be continuing the birthday celebrations and i'm planning to make this meet up part of it, i can't think of any other people i'd love to spend my birthday with hehe.

What do ya think? xxx

Yay! I'm really pleased you're coming Brittany :bliss:xx

As much as I'd love to come and meet you all, it's a bit too far for me to get there :( I hope you all have a fantastic time and I'll be thinking of you :D

I would love to come too but i have too much on in june and july so couldn't really afford to come away down and stay over. Have a big family wedding to go to so will have to get present for them and outfits for us all, plus a family holiday in first week in august x

I'm up for it, London is easy from MK and I lived there for a little while so I know my way around.

Back