Meeting consultant for first time tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lady_cutie, 9 September 2010 Social URL.

1. lady_cutie

lady_cutie Member

Hi All,

I am meeting my CD consultant for first time tomorrow - how exciting! I decided to join CD as one of my boyfriend's colleague in work has been on it, and she has lost nearly 2 stone in 5 weeks. Which is pretty amazing.
    So, i decided to join to try and get rid of about an extra 3 stone i am carrying on me. When it comes to diets my willpower normally jumps straight out of the window....but that is normally, i think, because i am not seeing any immediate results. So, hopefully with the CD i will see some results and that will keep me motivated.

Is there anything i should know, or ask tomorrow? Any tips or advice.
    So excited to start and see the results!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck getting started :)

4. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    welcome to cd dier forum and goodluck in your journey . If you ever feel like you are struggling come on here there is always somehere to help and keeep you motivated . When you see your cdc she will tell you what you need to know but as the weeks go by you mite want to ask her a few questions about symtoms etc..

5. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck, im sure you'll do greqt, the first 3 days are the hardest but then its ok!

6. Fiesty

Fiesty Melting the fat

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(39.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge ss+
    good luck!

7. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    Good Luck as has been said the first three days can be a nightmare but then something just clicks and you will feel brill.

Magz x

8. determinator

determinator Banned

good luck on the start of your journey :)
    remember to get a variety of shakes to try and if you dont like them much at first .. know that your taste buds will get used to them , it can a bit of a shock when you are used to loads of sugar and carbs , the shakes can atste a little odd to start but they really do become yummy :)
    also drink as much water as you can .. between 3-4 litres is best
    use this forum for support , it is great to know someone else is going through the same things and to know whats normal with the plan
    and just bear in mind that the first week can be tough , and you can feel like you wont be able to do it , but stick it out this first week and before you know it you will be flying along loose stones as you go :)

9. cazzabella78

cazzabella78 staying positive

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey ladie cute, just wanted to say good luck for your first CDC meeting. ive got mine on monday for the first ever time, let us know how you get on :)

10. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Good luck for your first meeting. :)

My advice is make sure you are measured and weighed as some consultants don't do it. Also, be sure to get a variety of flavours (my consultant gave me one pack of each) so you get to try them all and decide which ones you like.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.