• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Meeting my CDC tonight!

Hi all,

I'm meeting my CDC for the first time tonight, and I'm excited and scared about starting this diet!

I'm going to do SS, and need/want to lose about 4 - 4.5 stones.

I'll probably be on here a lot, so I just thought I'd say 'hi!':wavey:

Bit mad, I know, but I've got two events in my first week - one's a wedding with a sit down meal, and the other's an award thing with a sit down meal. Any tips for getting through these on just sparkling water would be good! :eat:

Thank you!

Sharon
xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya Sharon

Well done for jumping on the diet! :)

My best advice is just to keep focus and you will still have a lovely time at the wedding and be a few ounces slimmer by the end of it.

Go for it

Mike

S: 19st0lb C: 12st5.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 6st9lb(34.96%)
hey and welcome to the world of to be skinnies!Lol. ull love it. just slip the loo every time food time comes. or pour ur water in a bowl and make it soup lol.:p

good luck and keep us updated

pmosgirl

S: 13st1.0lb G: 9st7lb
Hiya and welcome to CD & Minimins.

I've been doing SS and I've done 9 wks on LL, during which I've had a family wedding and last night a BBQ.

I'm proud to say, that I got through both drinking just water!!! I was determined that I did not want to be overweight any more, and I'm sure a size 10/12 will be feel better than any food could taste at the moment!!!

I admit though that because of the way my inlaws are for my own reasons I did tell a little white lie and said for the wedding that I wasn't feeling very well!!!!!!

Good luck with your journey, keep posting on here. I've got to admit Minimins has been a god send when I'm feeling low/hungry or ready to throw in the towel. There is always a friendly answer to a question on this site.

Thanks all for your advice :)

Just got back from meeting my CDC and she was lovely!! got all my shakes/soups/bricks, so SS here I come!

Am soooo excited - here's to a skinny new me! yay!!!!:scale::bliss:

Sha
xx