MEEZ.COM

rubyberrie

Working My Way to Thin!
Hi

Please could someone help, I notice quite a few of you have a 'MEEZ' in your signature, can you tell me how much they charge to set one up as I cannot find any pricing for their charges

thanks for any help

It's free. Some of the clothes or items you pay for, but there's loads of free stuff to choose from.

Go and be creative :D

It's free. Some of the clothes or items you pay for, but there's loads of free stuff to choose from.

Go and be creative :D

I was quite creative and when I went to save, quite a few of the items I had to pay for but I cannot find out how much they charge

How do I know what is free?

I notice your Meez.com is quite nice and small, can you change the size once you have saved it?

Thanks for help MadamDotty

Go here : Meez

Create yourself, get dressed, and you can export it into your signature. A lot of the things are free and it's fun using the animations, etc :D

When you look at the outfits some have a small figure in the bottom corner, I think it's in a small circle, it'll say 5 or 10 or something like that, so those are the ones you have to pay for with Meez currency, which you can buy. But anything else you can use, and there is plenty to choose from and then when you go to export it you get the option to resize it.

Whats a meez

The character I've got swinging on a vine (which is meant to look like me LOL - I wish!!!) comes from the Meez website. Its good fun to have a character to represent your signature.

HTH

x

Oh hello Laura, you're not too far away from me in Wolverhampton. How much snow have you got there?

Pretty cool alright

Ivy

Ooh rubie,
just into this now - gonna have a look round - you have 5 points or whatever they#re called - as have I so you have at least 5 to spend!!

Thanks for the link DQ :D

Hi Gerie

Thanks for your post, I must admit I have sorted out the MEEZ now, you may be able to see from my signature.

I have even paid 5 dollars so I can get a few extra coinz, I especially wanted the fairy wings which I had to pay for, but I think they are worth it, plus I have a gorgeous evening gown all ready in my MEEZ closet for when I decide to have a change!

Will I ever grow up? :sigh: - probably not !!

Lol

glad you got it sorted out - I'm fed up coz I can't get it to work :confused:

I've downloaded the updated java which it said I needed, but I can't get it to work - tried to copy and paste what I'm getting here but it won't let me!

Basically say I wanted to choose 'highlights' all I get is thin strips of colour - how am I meant to click/drag those?

Any very basic advice anyone - apart from to give up lol

Back