Meezo's Diary of Loss

Fantastic. Your doing so well. Be really proud of yourself. I'm sure you will be back at the gym by the end of the week.
Your so focused on what you do. Well done.!

Thank you so much autumnbabe! :) You're always so lovely!

Well I found another gym this evening after shopping around a bit. Managed to find an excellent one for £15 a month, with as many classes as you want added in for free!! I thought that was an amazing price!! :D

So I'll be back in the gym tomorrow morning after all! ;) hehe

For my evening meal I had a bowl of home made pea soup that I made last night. Half a cabbage, half a tin of sweetcorn, 4 chopped sweet potatoes, 1 chopped onion, 1 tin of mushy peas, 1 tin of garden peas, and 4 slices of chopped bacon (with the fat trimmed off). Bloody lovely!! :D

One of the best bits of being on Slimming World is all the experimenting you get to do with food, and discovering how much you love some of it! :p

Totally agree with you about been on sw you can experiment with loads of different foods. I never use to like cooking that much as it was just a case of getting it out the freezer and putting it in the oven. Now I love making meals from scratch. I can't wait till new sw magazine comes out. I think I have made everything in this one. Lol.

How did you get on in the new gym. And wow what a great price you got the membership for.!!

The gym was great thank you! Managed over an hour on the cardio stuff and did 20 minutes on the weights :) Then I had beans on wholemeal toast for lunch before going for a long walk for an hour or so :) Feeling good now that I'm managing to exercise again! :) Got a healthy stir fry planned for tonight, so we'll see how that turns out!

I haven't bought any of the SW mags yet, are they any good? I've just been using recipes I've found online :D I'll have to invest some pennies in the new mag I think!

I really like the magazine. There are some great articles in them. And loads of ideas for food.
Tbh I don't normally buy mags but I really look forward to this one coming out.
I can see my 30day shred dud coming out again soon.! Its been locked in my cupboard for months.!

I've heard so many mixed things about that DVD! :) Obviously it isn't easy, but did you find it effective? Might need to invest in that too!! :D

The most I have managed is about 23 days of 30 day shred and yes you can tell a difference after about 2 weeks. But s haven't actually used it since joining sw. I should give it another go really.It is hard but its only 20 mins long. And not as hard as the insanity DVD I have heard about.

Well, I'm chuffed to announce that I've lost another 4 lbs :) Which makes my loss so far 20.5 lbs :)

Excuse the toplessness lol, but this pic is my progress so far. The left picture is when I started 4 weeks ago (I look pregnant!!), the middle picture is what I looked like 2 weeks ago, and the picture on the right was me this morning. There's a 1 stone 6.5 lbs difference between the left and right pictures. I've got another 3 and a half stone to go until I reach target, so I can't wait until I'm able to upload those photos!! :)

Some home-made Pea/Potato/Carrot/Swede soup for my evening meal, followed by a nice long walk! Tomorrow I'm planning on hitting the gym at about 10am and then having a long afternoon walk towards the late afternoon :) Hopefully I'll pass the stone and a half mark this time next week! I'm full of determination!! :D

1.jpg

After only 4 weeks. You are doing so well.
I wish I had took photos as I was going along.
It really does inspire you to carry on when you see a difference.
I hate gone from a size 18 dress to a size 14 which still shocks me when I go shopping.
Anyway well done on another 4lb off your doing so well. !
Do you have scales at home that you can see how certain foods effect your body? I brought some this week and glad I have it help me know what stays in my body longer.

Thank you so much :D Seeing how well you're doing has definitely inspired me on more than a few occasions! :D
We have some bathroom scales that usually weigh me a few pounds under my actual weight, so I might have to pop to Argos at some point and get some new ones. We've had these for about 10 years, so they can't be very reliable anymore! :p

I brought ours from Tesco. ( I doubled our points up so we didn't really pay for them)
I did do my research on amazon before I went so I knew which ones were good. And they weighed my the same weight on Thursday as I was on Wednesday.
But its my weigh in tomorrow morning so I will update on my page what I did.!
Thank u anyway I'm glad I can inspire some people.!
Have you seen this thread?
It really inspires me. She is fantastic.
http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=298661

Ahh yes, I've stumbled upon that thread before! :) Absolutely amazing stuff! She's done so well! I always remember people who have done well if I'm having a tough day or two :) Always gives me that boost to never give up and go for it!!

I keep getting notifications and just saw this, that's fantastic, miss slinky :D:thumbup: I need to lose three stone so that's very inspiring to read, well done babe xxxxxx

Oh wow!! That's amazing!! :D Huge congrats to you! You should be really proud of yourself for those achievements!! :)

I feel rotten today! All those windy, wet, freezing evening walks have caught up with me & I've got a horrible cold :( I won't let it get me down too much though! Still going to stick to plan & eat lots of fruit to boost my Vit C :)

My friend and his partner have invited me to start going jogging with them next week, they too want to loose a few pounds, so perfect timing since I wanted to try getting into it :) I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes lol.

The last time I ran was in 'cross country' in school about 10 years ago haha!

A very respectable -5lbs! :) Thank you for asking! This week has seen me 'cheat' for the very first time in 5 and a half weeks though... I went on a date & the place we went (which she chose) pretty much only sold hamburgers and cheeseburgers! So I had a cheeseburger and thought "I'm going to enjoy this so much, because I know I'm not going to have another one for a very long time!" And that cheeseburger was the best tasting burger I'd ever had, haha! :) Hopefully it won't reflect on the scales on Tuesday :)
Started jogging this week too! Did running and brisk walking in short intervals with a couple of friends. I didn't keel over and die like I thought I might! So I was very pleased with myself :)
Thank you again for asking!
How's things going with you? :)

Really pleased you lost 5lb that is just fab.!! So how did the date go? Are you seeing her again. (I'm nosey I know lol)
Sounds like jogging was fun. I'm sure the more you do it. The better you will be.
Am also sure your date out won't make a difference on the scales as I'm sure you got straight back on plan.! (I haven't had a burger in 6 months.:eek: I did have pizza when on holiday though and like you say, you enjoy it. As you know it will be a while before you have another.
I stayed the same this week. But it wasn't until I was writing up my diary so it was neat on weigh in morning that I realised that I had, had mostly the same foods all week. Super free was the same, syns the same lol. So my leader says your body just got use to eating same foods. So I have been mixing it up quite a bit this week and thinking ahead. I'm doing my best as I still have 7 lb to go for my Christmas mini goal. And my husband and I going out for his birthday in a few weeks. And I have to have a mix grill where we are going. Lol. !

The date went really well, thanks :) Considering it was the first one I'd been on for over 4 years, I wasn't too rusty, lol - we're going to see when we're both available again and will plan our next outing for very soon (probably next week sometime) :)
Well, the way I see a STS, and the way our consultant sees it; at least it wasn't a gain! :) But you're right when you say that not varying your diet tends to stall your metabolism. That's something I've been guilty of this week (apart from the burger! haha) so I'm going to mix things up a bit until weigh-in day on Tuesday :)
Funny you should mention eating out, because it's my dad's birthday on the 15th of December, and he wants to go to one of those Brewer's Fayre buffet evenings for his 'birthday treat' - so I'm dreading it already! I'll try my best to keep my intake to one or two plates, and choose the healthy options (grilled chicken breast, instead of battered and deep fried chicken breast for instance) but I'll let my consultant know that if it's a +5lbs that week instead of a -5lbs, at least I'll know why :D haha!
Hopefully it won't be too bad as long as I keep tabs of what I'm eating that evening :) I'm usually very strict with myself most of the time :)

Back