Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

I was low cal, low-ish carb before though so I won't have quite as big because of the whole glycogen stores thing...I'm so scientific! Ha ha. All good though.

I don't think I'm going to get any ketostix I figure if I'm sticking to it then I should be in ketosis. Plus I'd get obsessed and be checking myself everyday. As long as the dog breath stays I'll be happy :D

I'm just going to check once a week to make sure. It'll make me happier knowing :D haha.
Will try not to make it habit, same with the weighing. I might do it every 2 weeks...definitely weighing in on Monday though.

Maybe...but you'll still have lost something! :D

Megna92 said:
I'm just going to check once a week to make sure. It'll make me happier knowing :D haha.
Will try not to make it habit, same with the weighing. I might do it every 2 weeks...definitely weighing in on Monday though.

Maybe...but you'll still have lost something! :D

Yeah I will :D I weighed once a fortnight when I was calorie counting, the bigger losses were great to see. I don't think I'm as patient now though.

I've not asked...how long are you all planning on doing this for? To goal or just to get the first bit off then follow a different plan? I'm still deciding :)

I'm not sure really. I've got enough to last me til the 4th June. I'm going to see if I've lost anything on Monday, and if I have im going to buy a months worth (the men's 5 pack one because you can get an extra week out of it). It'll probably last me more than 5 weeks though because I'm planning on doing a few days of 3 packs and a chicken salad for my lunch when I start my 9 week placement on the wards.

I basically want to lose as close to 3 stone by the end of August.

How about you?

Megna92 said:
I'm not sure really. I've got enough to last me til the 4th June. I'm going to see if I've lost anything on Monday, and if I have im going to buy a months worth (the men's 5 pack one because you can get an extra week out of it). It'll probably last me more than 5 weeks though because I'm planning on doing a few days of 3 packs and a chicken salad for my lunch when I start my 9 week placement on the wards.

I basically want to lose as close to 3 stone by the end of August.

How about you?

Ooh I dunno, I got 4 weeks worth straight away so I've got enough to last me until 19th June. I'm hoping to be 12 stone something by that point which would mean I'd only have a stone ish to go.

I'd be tempted to get another months worth, maybe doing 3 packs and a meal to get to goal. Then go back to calorie counting to maintain. I think I'd get impatient cc for the last stone. When I'm in the 12 stone bracket I'm normally a 12 top and dress and a 14 bum and quite happy with how I look but I know it's still too heavy really.
It's a toughy!

You'll easily do 3 stone by the end of Aug hun X

I have around 7 stone to loose ekkkk

I'm doing this till my holiday on 11th June we. I con back on 19th straight back on for as long as I can bear it then planning to go back on slimming world for whatever is left. I'm hoping I can get 4 stone off with this and them the last 3 with slimming world but who knows ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
I have around 7 stone to loose ekkkk

I'm doing this till my holiday on 11th June we. I con back on 19th straight back on for as long as I can bear it then planning to go back on slimming world for whatever is left. I'm hoping I can get 4 stone off with this and them the last 3 with slimming world but who knows ;)

I think that's really it isn't it...for as long as we can all handle it. 4 weeks might finish me off as it as :D x

LauraLooLa said:
I think that's really it isn't it...for as long as we can all handle it. 4 weeks might finish me off as it as :D x

I know...we'll all have gone even more insane! To be honest though, and I know this is cheesy...I reckon I could stick it out for however long as long as we keep up this kind of support.
We're all going to have our ups and downs, and we're the only people who get it. It's all very well me talking to my friends...whilst they scoff a wide variety of naughty things haha.

Megna92 said:
I know...we'll all have gone even more insane! To be honest though, and I know this is cheesy...I reckon I could stick it out for however long as long as we keep up this kind of support.
We're all going to have our ups and downs, and we're the only people who get it. It's all very well me talking to my friends...whilst they scoff a wide variety of naughty things haha.

It makes a massive difference to me too. You guys actually understand where I'm coming from because we're all in the same boat. I feel like it's a joint effort :) group hug?! Lol. X

Afternoon ladies :) Im in it for the long haul. Im thinking it will probably take me 6 months to get to 12 stone (im 18st5 now) xx

kaceyboo said:
Afternoon ladies :) Im in it for the long haul. Im thinking it will probably take me 6 months to get to 12 stone (im 18st5 now) xx

You can absolutely do it :) !
I'm gonna be on here in the future for definite...I think it's one thing if I get to my goal weight but maintaining it is gonna require support too!

Maintaining scares me!
Has anyone made the mac with their milk allowance? I'm really struggling with it and just wondered if it made any difference to the taste. Bleugh. My plan is to have 1 everyday for the next few days to get rid then I'll only have the things I like left. I think it's gonna have to be a mouthful of mac, a sip of coke zero, a mouthful of mac and so on. I really thought I'd like it. Oh well :)

I love the mac :)

Having it tonight with asparagus and leeks although I'm sure I'll be bored of it soon.

Here for the long road girls but I'm pretty sure I would have given up by now if it wasn't for you xx

Im struggling today. Kinda knew i would with it being the weekend. At work someone left a pack of choc digestives i passed them straight to someone else, then the boss brought everyone icelollies, passed on them too. Now im home and hubby is drinking beer and talking about what he fancies for dinner.

Going to have my chilli soon and that will sort me out xx

kaceyboo said:
Im struggling today. Kinda knew i would with it being the weekend. At work someone left a pack of choc digestives i passed them straight to someone else, then the boss brought everyone icelollies, passed on them too. Now im home and hubby is drinking beer and talking about what he fancies for dinner.

Going to have my chilli soon and that will sort me out xx

Awww hun you are doing so well. Mine's sat in the garden with an ice cold glass of cider and having a chippy for tea. We can do this though. It's not forever. X

It's annoying watching others chomp n lug away girls but yes you can do it.

This sounds very harsh but I do loads of cooking especially curries and on exante it was very hard when the aromas would hit me and knew I couldn't eat. But I just kept telling myself "you did this to yourself and now you must right it by losing it". Like I said harsh but tough love and all that.

Busybusy said:
It's annoying watching others chomp n lug away girls but yes you can do it.

This sounds very harsh but I do loads of cooking especially curries and on exante it was very hard when the aromas would hit me and knew I couldn't eat. But I just kept telling myself "you did this to yourself and now you must right it by losing it". Like I said harsh but tough love and all that.

No I'm the same! I've been so tempted on a few occasions but I've thought the same. Been tempted to pick at ham and chicken in the fridge..I know it's protein but it's a slippery slope and it'll turn into a cheeky digestive out of the cupboard. Best to not even go there to start with.

I've not been in the mood for meals today. Think it's the weather so just had shakes instead. Heading to that party soon. Nervous about all the temptation!!!

Oh im deffo not giving up. Giving up is not an option. All i need to do is look at my before photos and it puts.my head right again xx

kaceyboo said:
Oh im deffo not giving up. Giving up is not an option. All i need to do is look at my before photos and it puts.my head right again xx

Me too :(
Also determined to stick at this coz I hate the way I feel like a whale in summer clothes. I want to be able to wear a vest top without worrying about my arms, and shorts without stressing about my legs.

Let's do this :D

Back