Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Yeah we're doing this because I hate the way I look, the fact I have no confidence, that people can be cruel about my weight and the fact that I'm in my early thirties and I want to be able to wet fashionable clothes without worrying that I look fat or my legs are hideous!!

It's hard today and tonight will be tough as I'm going to my best mates house and we always have nibbles and booze ... Off to eat nothing and drink coke z lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*wear* damn phone

kaceyboo said:
Oh im deffo not giving up. Giving up is not an option. All i need to do is look at my before photos and it puts.my head right again xx

What she said :D ^^^^^

Anyone else reeeeally bloated? I look preggars! :D

Not bloated and definitely not constipated lol

emms31 said:
Not bloated and definitely not constipated lol

Lucky you :p

emms31 said:
Yeah we're doing this because I hate the way I look, the fact I have no confidence, that people can be cruel about my weight and the fact that I'm in my early thirties and I want to be able to wet fashionable clothes without worrying that I look fat or my legs are hideous!!

It's hard today and tonight will be tough as I'm going to my best mates house and we always have nibbles and booze ... Off to eat nothing and drink coke z lol

You can do it! I just resisted crisps and pizza! But yes, I feel the same lovely. People can be hurtful, but I'm doing this for myself.
People have moaned at me for turning down food tonight and it really annoyed me. I can't win either way. Xxx

Megna92 said:
You can do it! I just resisted crisps and pizza! But yes, I feel the same lovely. People can be hurtful, but I'm doing this for myself.
People have moaned at me for turning down food tonight and it really annoyed me. I can't win either way. Xxx

I've resisted everything so far just had cucumber I'm so proud of myself because I would have normally caved by now!

Yes we can do this xx

Well done! Just think of the new you that this will achieve! :D xxx

emms31 said:
I've resisted everything so far just had cucumber I'm so proud of myself because I would have normally caved by now!

Yes we can do this xx

Well done hun xxx

Thanks girls I'm really ok tonight not struggling at all.

How you all doing being that it's a weekend? X

emms31 said:
Thanks girls I'm really ok tonight not struggling at all.

How you all doing being that it's a weekend? X

Hasn't really affected me if I'm honest...I don't drink so it's been quite straight forward so far. :) x

Ladies you are all fab! We made it through our first Saturday night which means we can make it through anything :) x

I've just come on to boot :(

emms31 said:
I've just come on to boot :(

Awww rubbish. Double well done then for not caving to TOTM cravings! X

Hopefully a bigger weight loss when I come off ;D

emms31 said:
Hopefully a bigger weight loss when I come off ;D

Greedy :D

LauraLooLa said:
Ladies you are all fab! We made it through our first Saturday night which means we can make it through anything :) x

I second that!! :)

Well done girls!!

I always find weekends tough, no schedule, time on my hands! LOL

Ug tom seems to be a regular issue on vlcd dose up hun and stay off scales. Water weight will whip off after :)

Have a great day guys x

Back