Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Morning Slimmers! Weigh in eve for you...how exciting?! I can't wait to see your numbers tomorrow. Day 6 for me and I feel great! Don't want to get out of bed though. Little one is downstairs with the OH...oh how I love Sunday mornings! :D

LauraLooLa said:
Morning Slimmers! Weigh in eve for you...how exciting?! I can't wait to see your numbers tomorrow. Day 6 for me and I feel great! Don't want to get out of bed though. Little one is downstairs with the OH...oh how I love Sunday mornings! :D

Morning hunny :) day 6 is a good 'un lol and a lie in too

I'm good this morning I got up weighed and have lost 11 1/4 pounds so far which I'm chuffed at especially as its totm

I'm really excited to see everyone's numbers later too have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
Morning hunny :) day 6 is a good 'un lol and a lie in too

I'm good this morning I got up weighed and have lost 11 1/4 pounds so far which I'm chuffed at especially as its totm

I'm really excited to see everyone's numbers later too have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jeeeeeez that is a lot! I didn't even quite lose that much calorie counting for 4 whole weeks! Wow! X

Chilli! Nom. With mashed up cauliflower pretending it's rice. X

I had mushroom pasta with added mushrooms, broccoli and a couple of wee shallots. Was yum.

Good idea with the cauli. Will try that xx

kaceyboo said:
I had mushroom pasta with added mushrooms, broccoli and a couple of wee shallots. Was yum.

Good idea with the cauli. Will try that xx

That's basically what I'm planning on having for my dinner!
Well...if I stop feeling sick :(

Evening ladies,
Going bed in a mo, just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow (not that anyone needs it)! Eeeeeeeeek! :D x

Where are they?! :D x

Megna92 said:
IM UP. LOST 7LBS WOOOOO :D

O. M. G. You must be so happy?! Well done lady. X x

LauraLooLa said:
O. M. G. You must be so happy?! Well done lady. X x

Thanks lovely! I stepped on the scales and was like "what?" so moved it around a few places and the reading still said the same. Thought I was half asleep still :') x x

Laura dont u be leaving it late to tell us. I canny handle all this waiting lol xx

You gals are so positively inspirational, I love your joint diary. You've got so much energy x

kaceyboo said:
Laura dont u be leaving it late to tell us. I canny handle all this waiting lol xx

Well I can tell you for a fact I won't be getting up at 5 tomorrow :D oh god I've probably jinxed myself now n Mia will be singing happy birthday at 5 instead of 8. Now where is Emma? X

Back