Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

kaceyboo said:
Laura dont u be leaving it late to tell us. I canny handle all this waiting lol xx

Its her day 7 today! She won't weight til tomorrow I think!

Megna92 said:
The link doesn't work. Booooo

I take it the link doesn't work? :D

Hope Emma's ok. Probably passed out with shock at her huge loss this morning :)

Oooh spoon of coffee in my choc shake, loads of ice...mocha frapuccino! Nom. X

LauraLooLa said:
I take it the link doesn't work? :D

Hope Emma's ok. Probably passed out with shock at her huge loss this morning :)

Sorry :( My app is playing up!

Sorry girls been in training all morning lol

I got in this morning and put 1 1/4 back on grrrr but it ok I understand it's totm and I shouldn't be weighing in daily lol

Still 10lb in a week is a hell of an achievement :)

Well done Laura you've done amaze xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry meant Megs well done soz xx

emms31 said:
Sorry meant Megs well done soz xx

Erm but I want the praise. So I'm keeping it :D
Wow that's fab. Totm as well! You must feel great. X

I've just ordered the men's 5 packs a day for a month thing...so here's to this week plus another 5! :')

Also, I'd read a few people saying to email customer support about getting a delivery discount code for big orders, and so I did and they said they don't give them anymore coz royal mail have put their prices up. Fair enough!
Just thought id share that with you all :)

Yay to your bumper order! Imagine where you'll be weight wise in 6 weeks. Wow! It must have been nice ordering knowing what you liked. My order would have been 50 choc shakes, 50 caffe latte, 50 strawberry...:D x

LauraLooLa said:
Yay to your bumper order! Imagine where you'll be weight wise in 6 weeks. Wow! It must have been nice ordering knowing what you liked. My order would have been 50 choc shakes, 50 caffe latte, 50 strawberry...:D x

Yeah! I still ordered stuff that aren't my favourites because I know I'd get sick of them :') It felt weird ordering so much coz it's expensive! But hey...that's motivation not to waste it! X

kaceyboo said:
Evening ladies. Woop for the bumper pack Meg. Hows your days been? x

Not too bad! I'm pretending this morning loss hasn't happened yet in order to keep going with this :')
I have been so bored today! It's been easy going though.

How about you? X

Back