Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

His girls sorry not been around much today ... Bloody work

How we all doing? I'm back in struggle ville today I dunno why ... 1 day I'm ok next day I'm struggling like crazy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
His girls sorry not been around much today ... Bloody work

How we all doing? I'm back in struggle ville today I dunno why ... 1 day I'm ok next day I'm struggling like crazy xx

I'm the same sometimes. I'm struggling now...my sis is eating ice cream D: xxx

Megna92 said:
I'm the same sometimes. I'm struggling now...my sis is eating ice cream D: xxx

I've been torturing myself watch man v food, Saturday kitchen, been on the slimming world
Forum looking at syn values and recipes!

We can do this megs :D

Got my last pack to go this evening ... Gonna make a pudding out of a shake xx

Sounds like a plan! I've not done the pudding thing yet...won't like it if it's like angel delight!

I've totally contemplated throwing in the towel like every day lol but I need to do this

emms31 said:
I've totally contemplated throwing in the towel like every day lol but I need to do this

Tell me about it. My mind seems to change every hour! But I've just ordered 5 weeks worth. Gotta stick at it or that's £150 down the drain. Can not afford to let that happen! X

I'm on this as long as I can bear it :)

Morning! How are we all? I'm feeling fab. This diet is great! Today. Lol. X x

Gutted!!! Placed another order and didnt order any crispie shakes as i didnt like them. Just made my last one into a pudding and omg it was so nice and sickly. Wish i ordered some now :mad: x

Aaah poo! So much nicer as a pud isn't it? Proper filling and all naughty cravings gone. It was my least fave until last night. X

Im weekly ordering at the moment as i cant afford a big amount in one go. Might work out my budget and see when i can get a months worth. Ds is 11 Thursday so all my bucks have went on him. So next Tuesday i will deffo get more lol.

kaceyboo said:
Im weekly ordering at the moment as i cant afford a big amount in one go. Might work out my budget and see when i can get a months worth. Ds is 11 Thursday so all my bucks have went on him. So Tuesday i will deffo get more lol.

It is a big chunk of cash and in some ways I regret doing a month straight away but only because I'm stuck with things I don't love but that won't happen with you because you've tried them all. I justified it by telling myself I was spending that on food anyway but your food bill will still be big with you tribe :D so the big 1-1 eh? Is he your eldest? X

Yeah he is. Ive got Stephen 11 on Thursday, Kacey who is 8, Evie who is 4 and Maisie who is 5 months lol. Yep my shopping bill is over £100 a week. xx

kaceyboo said:
Yeah he is. Ive got Stephen 11 on Thursday, Kacey who is 8, Evie who is 4 and Maisie who is 5 months lol. Yep my shopping bill is over £100 a week. xx

Awww what a lovely age range. You must be soooo busy with them all. I want a couple more, knowing me i'll do what I did last time and lose 35 pounds then find out i'm preg and put it all back on! Oh well, at least I'll know about the miracle that is SnS for next time! :D x

I know. I love having a big family, but im deffo done lol. Only thing i hate is all the washing, 2-3 loads a day. Does my head in. To be honest we were stopping at 3, wee Maisie was a mistake. I was on the pill and hubby was on the waiting list for the snip lol. She was obviously meant to be, wouldnt be without her now though. xx

kaceyboo said:
I know. I love having a big family, but im deffo done lol. Only thing i hate is all the washing, 2-3 loads a day. Does my head in. To be honest we were stopping at 3, wee Maisie was a mistake. I was on the pill and hubby was on the waiting list for the snip lol. She was obviously meant to be, wouldnt be without her now though. xx

God yeah the washing must be immense, I have to once a day with just the 3 of us so I can only imagine. Mia was a 'happy accident' too :D now I feel like all I've ever wanted to be is a mummy! X

It is the best ever. Dont know what i did with my day before having kids lol. I do go work at the weekend for peace though lol xxx

Stop it ladies :( I have been so broody recently. Hahahaaaaa. Not ready yet though! X

Back