Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Megna92 said:
Stop it ladies :( I have been so broody recently. Hahahaaaaa. Not ready yet though! X

Awwww babies are lovely. So little and squidgy. Oh god, now I'm broody. Lol. X

kaceyboo said:
Oh just realised ive only had one pack today. Love this diet! X

It's great not wanting to chew your own arm off isn't it. I've just had my second :)

Megna92 said:
Stop it ladies :( I have been so broody recently. Hahahaaaaa. Not ready yet though! X

Deffo get qualified before u do it lol. I would love to be a midwife but with 4 kids and hubby working stupid hours theres no chance at the moment. Im only 30 so hopefully in the future. Just wished i had done it before having a family xxx

kaceyboo said:
Deffo get qualified before u do it lol. I would love to be a midwife but with 4 kids and hubby working stupid hours theres no chance at the moment. Im only 30 so hopefully in the future. Just wished i had done it before having a family xxx

I originally wanted to do midwifery but it's really competitive at the moment. Thought I'd best do my nursing then I've got that to fall back on at least. Love that midwifery is all about looking after the mum throughout. So many people I know are like "awww I love babies I want to be a midwife," health visiting is better for that...but there is SO SO SO much paperwork involved in that job.
I hate growing up :'( getting a real job is hard work. Wish someone had warned me haha! Xx

Yeah its not an easy job or course. Tbh i dont think it will every happen. If anything i will end up doing phsyciatric nursing as there is a huge phsyciatric hospital 10 minutes away and you can study it at west of scotland uni thats only 10mins from me too. Ps dont have a clue if i spelt that right lol. X

kaceyboo said:
Yeah its not an easy job or course. Tbh i dont think it will every happen. If anything i will end up doing phsyciatric nursing as there is a huge phsyciatric hospital 10 minutes away and you can study it at west of scotland uni thats only 10mins from me too. Ps dont have a clue if i spelt that right lol. X

I dunno the spelling either so we'll go with what you put :)! That's handy, you should definitely think about! X x

I don't want to eat today. At all. I'm gonna because I know I have to but I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna! *stomps feet* :D

LauraLooLa said:
I don't want to eat today. At all. I'm gonna because I know I have to but I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna! *stomps feet* :D

I'll eat yours! I'm starvinggggg. Holding out for my chili later on. :(

Megna92 said:
I'll eat yours! I'm starvinggggg. Holding out for my chili later on. :(

Awww bless. Isn't it funny how it comes and goes?! You can eat my mushroom pasta but I'm keeping my chocolate shake! X

Omg i feel sooo guilty! I had my crispie shake early made as a pud. Then i had my mushroom pasta etc at 5 and now ive just ate a choc shake made into a pud again. I feel really sick now and feel ive eaten something i shouldnt. Ive still got 1 pack to go aswell. Do u think theres any harm making them into pud or should i just stick to them as shakes? xx

I can't imagine there's any harm in it chick...apart from making yourself feel sick. Up to you how you get them down. And def nothing to feel guilty about! X x

So funny that i feel guilty. Ive drank loads of water to water it down in ma belly lol. Really dont like the full feeling at all. Think im going to stick to shakes from now on lol xx

How do you make them into puds? I wanted to try before but didn't want to do it wrong & waste a pack x

Megna92 said:
How do you make them into puds? I wanted to try before but didn't want to do it wrong & waste a pack x

I just add little bits of water at a time. Mix it till its like cake mix consistency. x

kaceyboo said:
I just add little bits of water at a time. Mix it till its like cake mix consistency. x

Really straight forward then! Im so dim x

I know people ding them in micro to make cookies but i didnt want to waste it if i mucked it up xx

So when does the not being hungry thing kick in then?? :(

Worried about this weekend as loads of party plans = booze and food ... Dunno how I'll cope!

I will have to have a few drinks as my friends won't have it, literally lol but I'm scared I'm going to gain

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emma u will need to eat some carbs hun before you drink as drinking in ketosis is a huge no no and im afraid you probably will have a gain :-(. Is there no way u can stick to plan? To go through getting into ketosis again will be **** xx

Back