Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

kaceyboo said:
Emma u will need to eat some carbs hun before you drink as drinking in ketosis is a huge no no and im afraid you probably will have a gain :-(. Is there no way u can stick to plan? To go through getting into ketosis again will be **** xx

Yeah I agree! Don't give in to peer pressure :( x

emms31 said:
So when does the not being hungry thing kick in then?? :(

Worried about this weekend as loads of party plans = booze and food ... Dunno how I'll cope!

I will have to have a few drinks as my friends won't have it, literally lol but I'm scared I'm going to gain

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's up to you what you feel like doing but like Pamela said you need to bring yourself out of ketosis before drinking, so there's the worry of going back in to it again but if you're still feeling hungry and stuff now and coping then it might not be too bad. You doing ok apart from that? X

I'm not sure I ever got into ketosis as I have no bad taste and I'm hungry all the time lol

Yeah I'm kidding myself I won't gain I know! Just going to try be careful

emms31 said:
I'm not sure I ever got into ketosis as I have no bad taste and I'm hungry all the time lol

Yeah I'm kidding myself I won't gain I know! Just going to try be careful

Buy some ketostix to find out? :) yeah just be sensible, and just think...you've done really well so far lovely! :) x

I'm defo not ready to throw the towel in yet!

I'm going to drink very little accept my gain be careful and buckle back down to it

emms31 said:
I'm defo not ready to throw the towel in yet!

I'm going to drink very little accept my gain be careful and buckle back down to it

If you're going to do it, enjoy it and don't feel guilty. We've all got to have lives too. X

Exactly what my mum just said!

I'm going to be as sensible as possible :)

emms31 said:
Exactly what my mum just said!

I'm going to be as sensible as possible :)

Your mum sounds like a highly intelligent woman :D

Omg im going to make sure i spread my packs out always. Because i wasnt hungry today ive had 3 packs since 5pm. I feel so rough.My stomach feels huge and i actually feel like ive cheated. Not doing that again!. On the plus side day 10 tomorrow. Double figures :) xx

kaceyboo said:
Omg im going to make sure i spread my packs out always. Because i wasnt hungry today ive had 3 packs since 5pm. I feel so rough.My stomach feels huge and i actually feel like ive cheated. Not doing that again!. On the plus side day 10 tomorrow. Double figures :) xx

I time when I'm going to have mine, it's so sad! :') you haven't cheated though so chin up...so excited we've made it to double figures almost! Xx

Yeah i usually do too but i just couldnt face my packs today. You live and learn. I know! I actually cant believe ive done 9 days. It has gone so fast xx

Night ladies. You're doing fab...here's to your day 10...how fast has that gone?! X

LauraLooLa said:
Night ladies. You're doing fab...here's to your day 10...how fast has that gone?! X

I know! Well done u too. Your only a day behind. Night night xxx

Well done guys your doing great!!

I try and stick to set meal times, it helps having a bit of structure for me anyway

Have a great day Xx

Morning gang!
Oi Megan what were you doing up so late?! Ha ha.
How are we all? I'm good, but tired! X x

RebekahR said:
Well done guys your doing great!!

I try and stick to set meal times, it helps having a bit of structure for me anyway

Have a great day Xx

Thanks, you too :) x

Ladies where are you?? I neeeeeeeeed you! :D x

Back