Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

RebekahR said:
Well done guys your doing great!!

I try and stick to set meal times, it helps having a bit of structure for me anyway

Have a great day Xx

Thank you :) xx

Hey ladies. Ive been a busy wee bee this morning. Up at 6, seen the kids off to school. Walked into town for some shopping, home, fed Maisie and cleaned up. Just sitting down now with my 1st shake. How we all today.

Ps i friggin love Paloma Faiths new song. x

I'm here in lunch but here :)

How are we all? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kaceyboo said:
Hey ladies. Ive been a busy wee bee this morning. Up at 6, seen the kids off to school. Walked into town for some shopping, home, fed Maisie and cleaned up. Just sitting down now with my 1st shake. How we all today.

Ps i friggin love Paloma Faiths new song. x

I need a sit down just reading all of that. I love love love Paloma, all of her songs. Although OH isn't so much of a fan because I always feel like I have to sing along. Not good! :D x

emms31 said:
I'm here in lunch but here :)

How are we all? Xx

I'm good! :) you? X

Ok today got on the scales this morning and I'm done 11 3/4 lbs which makes it worth while :D

Not going to give up I'm determined to be 1.5 stone lighter before I go on holibobs on 11th lol

Thinking of getting rid of my mac and cheese on fleabay as I'm sick of it already but have tons left lol

Are we all doing ok with day 10? Xx

Day 10 is fine. For me the diet has become a habit already. I dont even think about it. Never thought i would say that lol Well done on the scales chick. Im not expecting to lose much this week after my 11lb last week but hoping i dont sts. That would be pants xxx

You 2 could potentially have a stone off in 2 weeks. That's madness! How exciting?! X

kaceyboo said:
Day 10 is fine. For me the diet has become a habit already. I dont even think about it. Never thought i would say that lol Well done on the scales chick. Im not expecting to lose much this week after my 11lb last week but hoping i dont sts. That would be pants xxx

I'm the same. Found it easy going today (so far). Because its now a routine im used to it and not thinking "ooooh I want *insert name of food that's not allowed*" :) well done on the loss, keep going!

I'm hoping for a decent loss. A friend of mine lost 6lbs the first week then 9lbs the second week. So you never know! I'm happy with any loss :D think it's going to possibly be my totm next week so that might not be a great week xxx

My totm came today, well more spotting. Im on cerazette and i dont really get full periods but im hoping it doesnt affect my wi. Oh and ive just read on the main forum about hair loss. Man i hope mine doesnt, its already got really thin since having Maisie and i dont have thick hair as it is. Will end up needing a wig if i lose more x

kaceyboo said:
My totm came today, well more spotting. Im on cerazette and i dont really get full periods but im hoping it doesnt affect my wi. Oh and ive just read on the main forum about hair loss. Man i hope mine doesnt, its already got really thin since having Maisie and i dont have thick hair as it is. Will end up needing a wig if i lose more x

Yeah that happens with the pill, mine were always a lot more easy going when I was on Cilest but I came off it a couple of months ago (after a break up) *sigh*

Hair loss?! Uh oh. For your sake I hope that doesn't happen. If it happened to me...I doubt I'd notice. Mines so thick! It's a nightmare to dry. In fact, I've been sat on my bed using the hair dryer on on it for a good while now whilst typing on here.
Now that's multitasking for you.... Xxx

Megna92 said:
I'm having really weird heart palpitations today :( xox

That's really not good hun. Is it something you get normally or do you think it's diet related? If it's diet related remember your health comes first! X

LauraLooLa said:
That's really not good hun. Is it something you get normally or do you think it's diet related? If it's diet related remember your health comes first! X

I get them occasionally, but I feel really anxious today and I don't know why. Been worrying about starting my placement next week :(

Aww hun it's only natural to be nervous. 10 mins in to your shift you'll be thinking what was I nervous about? Big hugs x

Megna92 said:
I get them occasionally, but I feel really anxious today and I don't know why. Been worrying about starting my placement next week :(

(((big hugs))) chick. Hope your ok xx

Morning ladies

How are we all today??

Good day for me ... Weighed this Morning and now down ... 1 stone :D

Have a fabby day

Back