Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

emms31 said:
Morning ladies

How are we all today??

Good day for me ... Weighed this Morning and now down ... 1 stone :D

Have a fabby day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hun,
That's brilliant! It must feel great seeing the numbers fall like that. X

emms31 said:
Morning ladies

How are we all today??

Have a fabby day

Well done you. Thats cracking in just 10 days xx

Cant be bothered today. Im not sure if its the weather. Could really do with a pj day. No chance though lol. Just had 1st shake as i felt peckish. Chocolate yum yum. Sons 11th birthday today and he has been sick :-(, so no school for him today. So im going to pick Evie up at 12 and have a lazy afternoon xxx

kaceyboo said:
Cant be bothered today. Im not sure if its the weather. Could really do with a pj day. No chance though lol. Just had 1st shake as i felt peckish. Chocolate yum yum. Sons 11th birthday today and he has been sick :-(, so no school for him today. So im going to pick Evie up at 12 and have a lazy afternoon xxx

That's not good :( I'm always ill on my birthday/Christmas and it sucks. Hope he feels better!

Try and enjoy your lazy afternoon xx

emms31 said:
Morning ladies

How are we all today??

Have a fabby day

That's great! Bet you're really happy! X

Oh no! Poor sausage,is he alright? I'm sure this weather is making me feel lazy, I've got to go food shopping in a bit though, selfish wotnots needing food when I don't get go eat! :rolleyes: X

LauraLooLa said:
Oh no! Poor sausage,is he alright? I'm sure this weather is making me feel lazy, I've got to go food shopping in a bit though, selfish wotnots needing food when I don't get go eat! :rolleyes: X

Hes feeling better now. He had a couple of hours sleep. Hes now laying in bed like lord of the manor eating onion rings and sweets playing his new xbox game. Well it is his Birthday

kaceyboo said:
Hes feeling better now. He had a couple of hours sleep. Hes now laying in bed like lord of the manor eating onion rings and sweets playing his new xbox game. Well it is his Birthday

Ha ha living the life! I like his style! Shopping done. I stupidly bought my little girl some of those cheese twist breadstick things. Torture. I want! X

kaceyboo said:
Nightmare. Nothing tastes as good as being slim! x

That is very true! I'm distracting myself with a bit of window shopping. Won't get in these dresses eating breadsticks :D

kaceyboo said:
Nightmare. Nothing tastes as good as being slim! x
Definitely! I've just gone to the chemist & the bank...and then my sis dragged me into a retro sweet shop. Absolute hell...but I survived! :) and then they were handing out sweets in sainsburys and I was like "no thanks!" woo. X

Ive no interest really in food. Mind you when i was feeding Maisie at 3am my stomach was making really loud noises. I eat my packs because i have too. xxx

kaceyboo said:
Ive no interest really in food. Mind you when i was feeding Maisie at 3am my stomach was making really loud noises. I eat my packs because i have too. xxx

Yeah I feel hungry at night because i don't go to sleep til quite late, and then occasionally when i wake up. However, once ive had my first pack it just disappears for the majority of the day.
I'm the same, I do look forward to my packs because it's something to do? I've not done much at all with my time off :( xxx

I'm deffo just having them because I've got to and so I've got a bit of a routine. I find it very strange feeling like this! X

Megna92 said:
Yeah I feel hungry at night because i don't go to sleep til quite late, and then occasionally when i wake up. However, once ive had my first pack it just disappears for the majority of the day.
I'm the same, I do look forward to my packs because it's something to do? I've not done much at all with my time off :( xxx

Erm not done much? You've lost half a stone (and the rest at next weeks weigh in) during your time off! X

LauraLooLa said:
Erm not done much? You've lost half a stone (and the rest at next weeks weigh in) during your time off! X

That's a fair point! Not bad for just sitting on my backside mainly haha x

Back