Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

kaceyboo said:
Whats for dinner ladies? xx

Dunno :( cottage pie probably. My least favourite but I've got loads to go through and keep putting it off. You? X

kaceyboo said:
Whats for dinner ladies? xx

Spag bol for me. Not had it since day one, I'd forgotten about it x

Megna92 said:
Dunno :( cottage pie probably. My least favourite but I've got loads to go through and keep putting it off. You? X

Still havent tried it lol x

LauraLooLa said:
Spag bol for me. Not had it since day one, I'd forgotten about it x

Spicy one that isnt spicy at all or normal that is really spicy lol?x

kaceyboo said:
Spicy one that isnt spicy at all or normal that is really spicy lol?x

Lol the normal one that's spicy but shouldn't be :D

Evie has left her pick n mix right next to me for the past hour. Pure torture. I would usually stick one in my god without even thinking x

Megna92 said:
Reckon they've put it in the wrong packaging by accident? :')

Gawd knows. I love spicy food so I'm ok with it but wish the spicy spag was actually spicy! Lol. I feel a bit sick tonight actually, keep getting major head rushes when I stand up. Not fun :(

kaceyboo said:
Evie has left her pick n mix right next to me for the past hour. Pure torture. I would usually stick one in my god without even thinking x

Argh no! I would have had a tantrum by now. I've managed not to pick at Mia's leftovers at all since I started. That's huge for me! Hopefully that's a habit i'll keep! X

LauraLooLa said:
Gawd knows. I love spicy food so I'm ok with it but wish the spicy spag was actually spicy! Lol. I feel a bit sick tonight actually, keep getting major head rushes when I stand up. Not fun :(

Oh no :( that was me yesterday, not feeling too great :( hope you're alright. I'm not into my spicy food!

LauraLooLa said:
Argh no! I would have had a tantrum by now. I've managed not to pick at Mia's leftovers at all since I started. That's huge for me! Hopefully that's a habit i'll keep! X

Snap i tell the kids to scrape plates straight into dogs bowl. Its like starting again and learning new habits x

Megna92 said:
Oh no :( that was me yesterday, not feeling too great :( hope you're alright. I'm not into my spicy food!

I put chilli flakes on most things, the hotter the better. Lol. Gonna get some space food down my neck see of that makes me feel better. X

kaceyboo said:
Snap i tell the kids to scrape plates straight into dogs bowl. Its like starting again and learning new habits x

That's exactly it! I've got so many bad ones that I'm determined to change! X

Just had the cottage pie with some broccoli and button mushrooms. Wasn't too awful!
Also...since I started this I've been using tinned mushrooms. I've just looked at the ingredients and they have citric acid in!!!!! Oops :/ I'm still in ketosis though and i have lost...so maybe it doesn't have an effect on me, or it's just in really small quantities :') x

Megna92 said:
Just had the cottage pie with some broccoli and button mushrooms. Wasn't too awful!
Also...since I started this I've been using tinned mushrooms. I've just looked at the ingredients and they have citric acid in!!!!! Oops :/ I'm still in ketosis though and i have lost...so maybe it doesn't have an effect on me, or it's just in really small quantities :') x

Oh that's poo. At least it hasn't knocked you out of ketosis. Get some fresh ones :D

On a diff note anyone seen the steps on the road stuff that was on living? Some of the costumes they gave Claire were just mean. Not flattering at all! X

Evening girls sorry not been around much today how are we all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
Evening girls sorry not been around much today how are we all xx

Hiya, going good thanks. How are you finding it at the mo? X

Not too bad thanks babe I'm always tired though :(

However it's the weekend coming up and I'm having a couple of drinks I know I'm gonna struggle

How you finding it xx

Morning ladies.How are we all ? Steve working today so im taking the kids out for the day. Hopefully the sun will come out.xx

Back