Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

kaceyboo said:
Morning ladies.How are we all ? Steve working today so im taking the kids out for the day. Hopefully the sun will come out.xx

Morning, hope you have a lovely day! I can't believe it's Friday again already. Madness. It'll be weigh in again soon. Eek! X

emms31 said:
Not too bad thanks babe I'm always tired though :(

However it's the weekend coming up and I'm having a couple of drinks I know I'm gonna struggle

How you finding it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been really tired the last couple of days, not been able to get to sleep which us most unlike me! Got 9hrs last though so hoping I'm better today. Are you still going to weigh on Monday or leave it another week so that any gain (if there is one) has had time to go? X

LauraLooLa said:
I've been really tired the last couple of days, not been able to get to sleep which us most unlike me! Got 9hrs last though so hoping I'm better today. Are you still going to weigh on Monday or leave it another week so that any gain (if there is one) has had time to go? X

Probs wait a week :) although I can't resist a sneaky peek lol

emms31 said:
Probs wait a week :) although I can't resist a sneaky peek lol

You're brave having sneaky perks, I'm too scared that I'll see something amazing one day then on weigh in it'll be gone and i'll be like 'pass me the pizza!' :D

LauraLooLa said:
You're brave having sneaky perks, I'm too scared that I'll see something amazing one day then on weigh in it'll be gone and i'll be like 'pass me the pizza!' :D

Haha snap. When i done ww i used to wi every morning and found that whatever the result determined my mood for the rest of the day and it wasnt always good lol xx

kaceyboo said:
Haha snap. When i done ww i used to wi every morning and found that whatever the result determined my mood for the rest of the day and it wasnt always good lol xx

So so so true! I wish I wasn't like that, the logical part if me would be all yeah but we fluctuate, it's not real, you are clearly losing weight, but mainly I'd be miserable about the extra lb or whatever! X

How's everyone been today? I've been mad busy and only just got round to drinking a decent amount of water...resulting in a headache. Grrrr. Xxx

Getting on good. I had the not enough water headache yesterday. Just sitting here with my 3rd pack made into a pud. Work tomorrow boo xx

kaceyboo said:
Getting on good. I had the not enough water headache yesterday. Just sitting here with my 3rd pack made into a pud. Work tomorrow boo xx

I did that about an hour ago...used the vanilla one and added cinnamon for a slight change. :) was alright!

Can't stand headaches :'( they make want to give in and eat junk! Xx

Ive only done it with chocolate. Need to try it with vanilla. Just take paracetamol and drink as much as u can and it will pass. Failling that early night for you mrs xxx

kaceyboo said:
Ive only done it with chocolate. Need to try it with vanilla. Just take paracetamol and drink as much as u can and it will pass. Failling that early night for you mrs xxx

I think so too! Xxx

Morning! Felt so ill yesterday, had a really dodgy tummy, won't go into detail but yeah it was horrible! Anyway back on it today, not that I was ever off it :D
Have a great day ladies x x

Glad your feeling better today Laura

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the sunshine n long weekend xxx

RebekahR said:
Glad your feeling better today Laura

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the sunshine n long weekend xxx

Sunshine? Where are you? I need to be there. Lol. It's been grey and miserable all day on Sheffield. No fair. Long weekend is fab though. Love having the OH at home (until he starts to get in the way :D ) x

London LOL saying that its cloudy now, been gorgeous this afternoon

Long weekend Sooo lovely! Enjoy time with your oh Xx

Evening peeps. How are we doing? Work was mega busy. Chilling watching The Voice now though with my bar and coke zero..xx

kaceyboo said:
Evening peeps. How are we doing? Work was mega busy. Chilling watching The Voice now though with my bar and coke zero..xx

Not too bad thanks, glad you survived work! The voice... Can't face watching it tonight xx

Back