Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

kaceyboo said:
Noo dont hun. Think how **** u will feel once youve eaten it. X

I know! I won't do it...just had to say it on here haha! X

Lol its so hard to avoid temptation especially on the weekend. Stay strong and just think how good u will feel when the weight is off xxx

Would it be acceptable to eat a grilled chicken breast instead? Hahaaaa

kaceyboo said:
Lol its so hard to avoid temptation especially on the weekend. Stay strong and just think how good u will feel when the weight is off xxx

Yeah I know. I'm just talking rubbish. I might weigh in tomorrow to hopefully give me a motivational boost xxx

Argh! What did I miss? Chicken breast if you have to love. Have you had all of your packs? I feel a bit responsible like I've made you more miserable. Sorry hun. Big glass of water? X

LauraLooLa said:
Argh! What did I miss? Chicken breast if you have to love. Have you had all of your packs? I feel a bit responsible like I've made you more miserable. Sorry hun. Big glass of water? X

You haven't at all! I'm just feeling bored and sorry for myself! I'm not going to give in. Will sip andean at my water! If I were to have some chicken I know it would lead to other things so it's best to not even go there! Dont want to have a blip! X

*sneaks in hanging head in shame*

Well and truely fell off the wagon ladies :(((((((

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cheer up you guys, all be worth it guys

Hang in there, if its real hunger (1 Litre water and still there) then eggs/chicken/tuna

Sending you positive vibes Xx

What's with us all tonight? Lol! Must be the change in the weather or something! X

Mine started last night and has continued because of my hideous hangover ... Grrr cross with myself

emms31 said:
Mine started last night and has continued because of my hideous hangover ... Grrr cross with myself

Back on it tomorrow? Hangover munchies have a lot to answer for! X

Last edited:
Megna92 said:
You haven't at all! I'm just feeling bored and sorry for myself! I'm not going to give in. Will sip andean at my water! If I were to have some chicken I know it would lead to other things so it's best to not even go there! Dont want to have a blip! X

Good plan Stan. X x

emms31 said:

Draw a line and start a fresh. These things happen. Especially after a hangover xxx

Girls I caved and had a 60g can of tuna that was in brine and a big glass of water. Feel loads better! X

Megna92 said:
Girls I caved and had a 60g can of tuna that was in brine and a big glass of water. Feel loads better! X

Glad you feel better hun. Night x x

Back