Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Morning ladies Up for another day at work boo. Hope your all feeling much better this morning. xxxxx

kaceyboo said:
I wouldnt call that caving lol. Well done hun xxxx

I know when I saw the first few words I must admit I panicked a bit, lol! X

RebekahR said:
Cheer up you guys, all be worth it guys

Hang in there, if its real hunger (1 Litre water and still there) then eggs/chicken/tuna

Sending you positive vibes Xx

The positive vibes worked, Thank you :) x x

LauraLooLa said:
I know when I saw the first few words I must admit I panicked a bit, lol! X

Haha sorry everyone! :') well for me it was caving! So strange eating something that wasn't a pack, bar, shake or veg!

Glad we're all feeling better :) I won't be later. I'll be stressing about tomorrow! X

Don't stress about it hun, I find tuna usually helps me loose!

Glad your all doing better this mornin! Enjoy the day, Ooo its so nice having bank hol!!

Xx

Megna92 said:
Haha sorry everyone! :') well for me it was caving! So strange eating something that wasn't a pack, bar, shake or veg!

Glad we're all feeling better :) I won't be later. I'll be stressing about tomorrow! X

Eeeeek it's only natural love but like I said once you are there and getting stuck in you'll be fab! I'm sure of it! X x

kaceyboo said:
You will be fine tomorrow hun. When u wi Tuesday? Xx

I think I'm going to have to WI tomorrow (sorry Laura)! It will give me the motivation (if I've lost) to stick the the plan tomorrow. I'm going to be shattered when I get home and that's when I'm likely to give up. It'll also help me resist the chocolates and biscuit tins on the ward! :)

I've got spinach, cucumber, green peppers and chicken for my lunch tomorrow so I'll prepare that later. Xox

Sounds like a good plan and your.lunch sounds lovely.

I hate work! Im sitting in staff room and theyre all eating burger king. Im really hungry today aswell. I think because my job is really physical i think it makes me starving.xxx

Megna92 said:
I think I'm going to have to WI tomorrow (sorry Laura)! It will give me the motivation (if I've lost) to stick the the plan tomorrow. I'm going to be shattered when I get home and that's when I'm likely to give up. It'll also help me resist the chocolates and biscuit tins on the ward! :)

I've got spinach, cucumber, green peppers and chicken for my lunch tomorrow so I'll prepare that later. Xox

I'm sulking now *sniff*

:D that's ok only the really cool people weigh in on tuesdays anyway...
Your lunch sounds beaut. It's amazing how much salad you can get for 200g.

kaceyboo said:

I hate work! Im sitting in staff room and theyre all eating burger king. Im really hungry today aswell. I think because my job is really physical i think it makes me starving.xxx

Awww bless ya hun. That sucks. You are doing ace. When you weigh in tomorrow it'll all be worth it! X x

Think of what I told you about burgers! Haha! Yeah, being more physical will make you hungrier. Tomorrow is going to be tough for me...12 hours on my feet! Im crying inside at the thought of it.
WE CAN DO THIS! Just think..you have a lovely day off tomorrow to look forward to :) xx

Megna92 said:
Think of what I told you about burgers! Haha! Yeah, being more physical will make you hungrier. Tomorrow is going to be tough for me...12 hours on my feet! Im crying inside at the thought of it.
WE CAN DO THIS! Just think..you have a lovely day off tomorrow to look forward to :) xx

Thats true and kids are off too :-D hope it rains so we can have a pj day and watch movies. Xx

Evening ladies, how are we all?
I've had a much better day today don't know what yesterday was all about! X

LauraLooLa said:
Evening ladies, how are we all?
I've had a much better day today don't know what yesterday was all about! X

Had a much better day today as well :) just prepared my lunch for tomorrow, going to watch the apprentice then head to bed :)

Glad you've had a good day! X

Megna92 said:
Had a much better day today as well :) just prepared my lunch for tomorrow, going to watch the apprentice then head to bed :)

Glad you've had a good day! X

So pleased you've had a better day hun. Good luck for tomorrow let us know how it goes x x

LauraLooLa said:
So pleased you've had a better day hun. Good luck for tomorrow let us know how it goes x x

Thank you! I'm sure I'll be on here ranting on my break haha. I'll weigh in in the morning and post on here super early haha. Can't see me losing a loss, but hey! :D. X x

Glad yous are both feeling better. Good luck for tomorrow Megan. Im sure it will be fine. Im heading to bed now. Going to feed Maisie her last bottle then its zzzz time. Night night.xxxx

Back