Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

kaceyboo said:
Glad yous are both feeling better. Good luck for tomorrow Megan. Im sure it will be fine. Im heading to bed now. Going to feed Maisie her last bottle then its zzzz time. Night night.xxxx

Night hun x x

Looking forward to seeing both of your weigh ins tomorrow x

kaceyboo said:
Havent seen Emma about. Are you lurking hun? Hope your back on track xx

I swear I was going to say pretty much that! If you read this, come back! Tell us what's happening x

Hi girls I'm lurking and not back on track yet :( determined to restart tomorrow!

Sorry not been around figured you're all doing so well you didn't need my cheating ass on here discouraging you lol

Back to plan tomorrow with a vengeance promise xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls I'm lurking and not back on track yet :( determined to restart tomorrow!

Sorry not been around figured you're all doing so well you didn't need my cheating ass on here discouraging you lol

Good on ya hun for restarting. I imagine its really hard to get back into it once youve come off. Hope your back in ketosis quickly xxxxx

Yeah off next Monday to a tiny island in Greece called Paxos .... Heaven!!

Got exactly 6 days to shift what I've gained and some in need to be 100% on track :)

emms31 said:
Yeah off next Monday to a tiny island in Greece called Paxos .... Heaven!!

Got exactly 6 days to shift what I've gained and some in need to be 100% on track :)

Ooh jealous of your hol! Great to have something to focus on x

emms31 said:

Oh and don't be silly that's what we are here for to support each other! X

Just call us the 4lb crew! x x x

Morning girlies

Congrats On your 4lb losses I'm so made up for you both <3

You're doing so well xx

I stepped on the dreaded scales this morning and was shocked I only did 3lbs worth of damage thank god!!

Back on with a vengeance this morning just currently eating my vanilla shake as a pudding for brekkie it's yummy :)

Yay! Glad you are back on it, that 3lbs will be gone in no time, woohoo! X

LauraLooLa said:
Yay! Glad you are back on it, that 3lbs will be gone in no time, woohoo! X

Hopefully by tomorrow lol

kaceyboo said:
Morning guys. How r we all today? Xx

Good to be back how are you?

Congrats on the 4lbs loss hunny xx

It's good to be back :) xx

Anyone else excited for big bro tonight?! I'm not ashamed to say I love it. Although launch night normally means booze and snacks in our house :( x x

LauraLooLa said:
Anyone else excited for big bro tonight?! I'm not ashamed to say I love it. Although launch night normally means booze and snacks in our house :( x x

Meeee! I didnt even realise till this morning its back. Im not allowed to watch it though as Steve says its a pile of ****. Anyway sky + it and going to watch it tomorrow when hes at work. Its not summer without BB xx

Back