Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

kaceyboo said:
Meeee! I didnt even realise till this morning its back. Im not allowed to watch it though as Steve says its a pile of ****. Anyway sky + it and going to watch it tomorrow when hes at work. Its not summer without BB xx

Yaaaay! Luckily Matt likes it too. I've not seen any adverts for it or anything, just happened to read an interview with Brian Dowling which said at the end when it was starting. Would have been gutted if I missed it :D X

Oh my god they were such a bunch of posers!! :D I don't like any of them but then I never do at first! X

Going to watch it soon. Im having a really crap day. Been back at work for 3 weekends after mat leave and no one thought to tell me i missed the cut off date for getting paid this month so im now about £250 short for my rent. Really fooked off. Really could cry then eat something. Not going to though :eatdrink051:

kaceyboo said:
Going to watch it soon. Im having a really crap day. Been back at work for 3 weekends after mat leave and no one thought to tell me i missed the cut off date for getting paid this month so im now about £250 short for my rent. Really fooked off. Really could cry then eat something. Not going to though :eatdrink051:

Whattttt! :( that's terrible. I hope you're okay lovely xxx

kaceyboo said:

Awww hun thats absolutely rubbish! You alright? X x

Yeah im fine girls. My cousin is finance manager there and shes looked into it and i didnt miss the cut off at all, my manager totally lied grrrr. Anyway she can get me an advance, only 66% but it is better than nowt xxx

Oh babe that's terrible I hope you're ok xxx

Don't turn to that demon food you're doing so well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry everyone for my lack of presence! Just been catching up on sleep & enjoying my days off before my shift tomorrow. Dreading it again. I hate feeling stupid by getting under everyone's feet & always asking questions. :(

Been doing well with the eating plan & haven't had any "omg I want to quit" moments so far this week. My salad is prepared for tomorrow and now I'm off to bed. No doubt I'll be on here complaining during my breaks tomorrow.

Lots of love to everyone...glad things have looked up Pam, nice to see Emms back, and hopefully Laura's bank balance hasn't suffered too badly xxxx

Sorry everyone for my lack of presence! Just been catching up on sleep & enjoying my days off before my shift tomorrow. Dreading it again. I hate feeling stupid by getting under everyone's feet & always asking questions. :(

Been doing well with the eating plan & haven't had any "omg I want to quit" moments so far this week. My salad is prepared for tomorrow and now I'm off to bed. No doubt I'll be on here complaining during my breaks tomorrow.

Lots of love to everyone...glad things have looked up Pam, nice to see Emms back, and hopefully Laura's bank balance hasn't suffered too badly xxxx

Hey hun, hope your shift goes ok today. Glad all is going well food wise :) xxxxx

Good morning party people :D I'm a cleaning machine this morning because my mum is on her way to stay for a few days. Have decided to play down the diet as much as possible. Although I'm nearly a stone lighter than last time she saw me 2 weeks ago, kinda don't want her to notice! So my plan is porridge for breakfast, one of the meal packs for lunch, chicken salad for tea and a bar as a snack in the evening. Luckily she's used to me calorie counting so none of it should seem too odd :D have a lovely day everyone x x

LauraLooLa said:
Good morning party people :D I'm a cleaning machine this morning because my mum is on her way to stay for a few days. Have decided to play down the diet as much as possible. Although I'm nearly a stone lighter than last time she saw me 2 weeks ago, kinda don't want her to notice! So my plan is porridge for breakfast, one of the meal packs for lunch, chicken salad for tea and a bar as a snack in the evening. Luckily she's used to me calorie counting so none of it should seem too odd :D have a lovely day everyone x x

Morning :) sounds like a good plan. Now get on with your cleaning xxx

Your doing awesome, that's very restrained of you :) mmm I love a skinny latte for a weekend treat!

Hello girlies hope your all well Xx

Well done Megan. Xx

Im struggling today. Ive only had 1 pack so far and 1.5 litres of water. Just cant be bothered eating or drinking xx

Hello ladies, sorry I've been awol, are you all doing alright? Have a great weekend x x

Morning! Been so busy at work this weekend. Be glad when today is over. Weigh in day tomorrow. This week has flown xx

Good luck for tomorrow ladies x x x

Back