Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

kaceyboo said:
Morning :) another 4lbs off this morning. Loving this diet xxx

That's fantastic hun. Well done. You are flying through the lbs! :D x x

Not going to lie..my motivation to do this plan has gone completely.

I don't even know :( I'm fine when I'm up and about doing stuff, but I've been off placement for 3 days now and not in til Friday night. I've got too much time on my hands! Which is when I think about it too much.

You might just be having a few crap days hun. Your doing so well, it would be ashame to blow it now. Xx

Megna92 said:
Not going to lie..my motivation to do this plan has gone completely.

Oh no hun. I know what you mean though, but I'm hoping my grump is just pms! Big hugs! X x

Thanks again you two! I know it'd be a shame to give up now! I'm not going to, just yeah...feeling down in the dumps. Hope you're both okay x x

Big hugs chick. Just think how you will feel in you uniform at goal. Will be so worth it then xxc

Megna92 said:
Thanks again you two! I know it'd be a shame to give up now! I'm not going to, just yeah...feeling down in the dumps. Hope you're both okay x x

Oh poppet, don't like you being sad :(
You're right though it would be a shame to give up, just take it a day at a time for now. I don't regret having a break but it's really hard to get back on it again especially if you are losing motivation (like me ha ha). How many more weeks worth of packs have you got left? I've just placed a new order to take me to the end of the month. X x

kaceyboo said:
Big hugs chick. Just think how you will feel in you uniform at goal. Will be so worth it then xxc

That's very true! It's one of my main goals (that's I've not put in my signature aha). Need it too be loose! Xxx

LauraLooLa said:
Oh poppet, don't like you being sad :(
You're right though it would be a shame to give up, just take it a day at a time for now. I don't regret having a break but it's really hard to get back on it again especially if you are losing motivation (like me ha ha). How many more weeks worth of packs have you got left? I've just placed a new order to take me to the end of the month. X x

After this week, I've got 3 weeks left :) but tbh, now I've hopefully got some part time work I want to do it for another month or so after that. May as well, because I want to get as close to my target weight possible before the end of August. X x x

Megna92 said:
After this week, I've got 3 weeks left :) but tbh, now I've hopefully got some part time work I want to do it for another month or so after that. May as well, because I want to get as close to my target weight possible before the end of August. X x x

Thats what i like to hear! Go you! Xxx

Megna92 said:

That sounds like a fab plan hun. You will lose loads by then! Are you noticing differences now you're a stone lighter? That's what always pushes me, the NSVs. Plus hunky doctors to chase :D x x

I haven't noticed anything really :/ obviously my uniform fits a lot nicer, and I've lost a couple of inches here and there. I'll probably notice more after another stone! Fingers crossed :) havent actually worn clothes other than my uniform or pjs in a while so will try them all on next week and report back. Haha x x

Megna92 said:
I haven't noticed anything really :/ obviously my uniform fits a lot nicer, and I've lost a couple of inches here and there. I'll probably notice more after another stone! Fingers crossed :) havent actually worn clothes other than my uniform or pjs in a while so will try them all on next week and report back. Haha x x

Lol. Make sure you do! I keep forgetting to measure. Really should, might give me an idea what size bras to buy. My best ever strapless one keeps slipping to my waist. Not a good look at all! X x

So ladies I'm on the full site for the first time in aaaaages...how close are you both to your next stone brackets??!! That's so exciting!!! X X

LauraLooLa said:
So ladies I'm on the full site for the first time in aaaaages...how close are you both to your next stone brackets??!! That's so exciting!!! X X

I know! Cant wait to be in the 16s :-D x

I'm so excited! If I get into the 14s I'll be able to tick off 2 of my mini goals!

Back