Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

I'm so excited! If I get into the 14s I'll be able to tick off 2 of my mini goals!

You are so doing 2 ticks next weigh in...oh I'm not sure I can handle the suspense if you do wait 2 weeks!! X X

LauraLooLa said:
You are so doing 2 ticks next weigh in...oh I'm not sure I can handle the suspense if you do wait 2 weeks!! X X

Haha same, I feel like I've cheated eating pepparami's...they are full of fat :/ eugh. Back on track tomorrow for definite!!

I'll way in Monday evening after sleeping during the day. That should be ok right? X x

I reckon that'd work. I'm catching up on secret eaters it's making me want foooooood! X x

LauraLooLa said:
I reckon that'd work. I'm catching up on secret eaters it's making me want foooooood! X x

Always makes me hungry! Have you seen on the slim & save site they're bringing out new shakes? Toffee, raspberry, COOKIES AND CREAM. Yummmmmmmm :D x x

They should be landing Monday it Tuesday I can't wait, have gone off everything bar shakes & porridge now! :)

RebekahR said:
They should be landing Monday it Tuesday I can't wait, have gone off everything bar shakes & porridge now! :)

Really?! I can't wait. I've got 3 weeks worth of stuff to go, so won't be ordering til week after next! Let me know how they are! It'll just be my luck they're all out of stock when I want to re order :')

Yeah I will post a review, in nearly all out of packs myself was hoping they would land earlier LOL cookies n cream Mmmmm!

Hello darlings in back from sunny Greece!

Are we all still here surviving??

Well as predicted I fell monumentally off the wagon whilst away and don't need to step on the scales to know I've put most of it back on :( :( :(

So I start again tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it!! I am honest ;)

How are you all doing girls? I need to hear some good news stories to spur me on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!
Did you have a good time?!
I'm still here, plodding on :D Pammy is absolutely flying, it's amazing! Meg is working crappy night shifts at the mo but I'm sure she'll be back soon :)
Glad you're back :) x x x

Hey Emma :) Did you have fun? Hows the tan? So jealous! Well done you for getting straight back on the wagon. Im having 3 days off play next weekend and im dreading the gain but stuff it. Going to enjoy myself then straight back on it too. xxxxx

I had an amazing time thanks doll! You are doing so well!! Well done hun:)

I'm determined to be back on it today got a cracking headache already but it can't be the diet yet lol

Morning ladies :) Im starving today. Dont know why?? Just had a shake, dont usually have one until about half 12. How are we all today?? xx

kaceyboo said:
Morning ladies :) Im starving today. Dont know why?? Just had a shake, dont usually have one until about half 12. How are we all today?? xx

Hello lovely, it's funny how it creeps up on you some days isn't it? I was so hungry last night I felt angry, genuinely cross, lol. I didn't know what to do with myself. Had a right argument going on in my head. It eventually passed, loads of water, it's all we can do really isn't it? X x

Yes looks like it lol. I think because i know im coming off for a weekend i cant stop thinking about food. Not good lol. xx

kaceyboo said:
Yes looks like it lol. I think because i know im coming off for a weekend i cant stop thinking about food. Not good lol. xx

Oh god yeah, I'm making a mental list of all the things Matt and Mia have that I want. Really not good, if I ate all that I'd be back at square one! Lol. X

emms31 said:
I had an amazing time thanks doll! You are doing so well!! Well done hun:)

I'm determined to be back on it today got a cracking headache already but it can't be the diet yet lol

How's it going hun? X

LauraLooLa said:
How's it going hun? X

Headache from hell :( ketosis maybe?

Quick hello to all, hope everyones doing good

sorry to hear about the headache em...water & paracetomol?? probably ketones, flush em through, hope you feel better soon

xxx

Help!!!!! I really want toast. My head is arguing with me and i cant stop thinking about it. Arrgggghhhhhhhhhhh x

Back