Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

kaceyboo said:
Help!!!!! I really want toast. My head is arguing with me and i cant stop thinking about it. Arrgggghhhhhhhhhhh x

Nope sorry, you don't want toast. It's not worth it at all. The way you feel wanting it is good compared to how you'll feel if you have some. You'll feel so annoyed with yourself. So, no, no toast! Sorry x

Haha ok mum, thats me told. Im not going to have it. Im going to have a pack and water and sort myself out. Im going to go and distract myself with a Mr Grey fix xx

kaceyboo said:
Haha ok mum, thats me told. Im not going to have it. Im going to have a pack and water and sort myself out. Im going to go and distract myself with a Mr Grey fix xx

Good girl :D And we all know just how distracting Mr Grey can be! Lol. X x

Lonely, I'm so lonely... :D

Ladies...my life hasn't been complete since I left you. So much has happened. I'm getting back on slim & save soon I hope (matter of finances really) but I hope you'll all forgive me for abandoning you xxxx

Soooo day 1 again. But my mind is focused and i know what my goal is. A new and determined Pammy is here. X

kaceyboo said:
Soooo day 1 again. But my mind is focused and i know what my goal is. A new and determined Pammy is here. X

Yay pam! How's it going? Xx

kaceyboo said:
Good so far hun. Ive had 2 pints of water and a mushroom pasta for lunch. Hows you today? Xxx

That's good! I've had 2 shakes so far & a load of chicken :) and a litre of water :) feeling good today! Xx

Morning hun, i have to admit i stumbled yesterday slighty. Been feeling really funny since work Sunday and yesterday afternoon felt really sick and had a bit of dried toast. Feel better today so Day 1. Sitting with my black coffee and ive just ordered 2 weeks worth. I didnt even want that toast yesterday but the nausea was awful. Im really excited to get this first week out the way.

Hows it going hun? xxx

kaceyboo said:
Morning hun, i have to admit i stumbled yesterday slighty. Been feeling really funny since work Sunday and yesterday afternoon felt really sick and had a bit of dried toast. Feel better today so Day 1. Sitting with my black coffee and ive just ordered 2 weeks worth. I didnt even want that toast yesterday but the nausea was awful. Im really excited to get this first week out the way.

Hows it going hun? xxx

That's fine by me. I did fine mon & tues last week then completely binged on Wednesday. I think it comes with the whole restart thing. When you first ever do s&s you're scared to slip up. Well I was anyway.

I'm glad you're feeling better today though :)

I've just had a bit of a lie in! Heading into Uni now & I'm doing a night shift tonight :/ that's gonna be a struggle I think! Taking loads of chicken with me! Xxx

Oooh busy wee day for you hun. Im just back from mother and toddlers, resisted the cakes go me haha. Just had my 1st shake of the day. Xxx

Yay Pam! Yay Meg! How's it going girlies? Wishing you both massive luck x x

I'm fine ta hun. Saw 11st 2 this morning. It's like a dream, the 10s will actually be mine. Eeeek!!!!
How are you getting on? X

I wouldn't have believed it back in March when I started. Bought some new knee high boots to celebrate earlier :D X

Back