Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Won't be long hun. It'll be so worth it! X

Meeeeeeeggggggg!!! I know you're lurking come talk to me. X

LauraLooLa said:
Meeeeeeeggggggg!!! I know you're lurking come talk to me. X

Eeeeeee look who it is ;) jokes! I'm missing you woman. Just me and Pam now though... dunno if you're welcome here anymore haha.

So proud of you that the 10s are in reach!! Xx

Megna92 said:
Eeeeeee look who it is ;) jokes! I'm missing you woman. Just me and Pam now though... dunno if you're welcome here anymore haha.

So proud of you that the 10s are in reach!! Xx

Ha, I'd like to see you try to get rid of me! :D How was the night shift? X

LauraLooLa said:
Ha, I'd like to see you try to get rid of me! :D How was the night shift? X

I keep having to quote messages or it won't let me post otherwise on my phone :( eugh technology!!

So... Pam & Laura. I've only recently woken up. Shift was good. Nommed on some chicken breast, didn't have a shake in the early hours as I couldn't stomach it. I can't stomach anything now but I know I should :(

I've included a pic of my dinner last night to make you all laugh :)

Attachments

• image-233448584.jpg
    image-233448584.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 34
Wow...that looks, erm, delish? Ha.
Won't tell you what I had :D
When's weigh in? X

That 'm' word makes my skin crawl :D X

Seriously, I have a list of words. It's near the top! Don't get me started on gusset and never ever put the two together! Bleugh :D

Anyways, sorry, had a moment there! How we all doing today? X

LauraLooLa said:
Seriously, I have a list of words. It's near the top! Don't get me started on gusset and never ever put the two together! Bleugh :D

Anyways, sorry, had a moment there! How we all doing today? X

Pmsl!!!!

Good today. Think ketosis is here woop! Xx

Pam? Meg? X

Ciao all, I am jetting off to Rome in the early hours. Came off plan on Friday and have since had a McDonalds, a takeaway, and other terrible foods. Bring on the Italian cuisine. ;) don't miss me too much xxx

I have eaten far too much pizza and gelato :'( however my feet are basically stumps because of the hours walking I've done every day. I'm hoping it will cancel out. Fly home tomorrow lunchtime, so will weigh on Saturday to see what damage has been done :( x

Back