Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Meg are you back? Did you have a good time? I was on diet holiday too last week, oops, going to weigh tomorrow to assess the damage. Eek. X x

LauraLooLa said:
Meg are you back? Did you have a good time? I was on diet holiday too last week, oops, going to weigh tomorrow to assess the damage. Eek. X x

I am back! Didn't put any weight on...stayed the same. Woooo :)
Diet holidays are always needed Laura! I'm starting back on slim and save tomorrow. NEED to get into the 13's by the 12th Nov. (start placement again then...gynae ward!)

Let me know how the weigh in goes tomorrow xxx

Megna92 said:
I am back! Didn't put any weight on...stayed the same. Woooo :)
Diet holidays are always needed Laura! I'm starting back on slim and save tomorrow. NEED to get into the 13's by the 12th Nov. (start placement again then...gynae ward!)

Let me know how the weigh in goes tomorrow xxx

Wow, now that's what I call a holiday...no gain? Amazing!
You'll do it hun, I know you will. Would love to pull a sts out the bag tomorrow...will let you know. Fingers crossed! X

LauraLooLa said:
Wow, now that's what I call a holiday...no gain? Amazing!
You'll do it hun, I know you will. Would love to pull a sts out the bag tomorrow...will let you know. Fingers crossed! X

Good luck chick! I'm sure the damage won't be horrific :)!

It was a 4 day break...never walked so much in my life which is probably why I sts! X

I think I need new scales...they won't go below 11 :(
Gah! I've been the same weight for weeks, really don't know what it's going to take for me to see the 10s. Very frustrating.
You back on s&s Meggers? X

LauraLooLa said:
I think I need new scales...they won't go below 11 :(
Gah! I've been the same weight for weeks, really don't know what it's going to take for me to see the 10s. Very frustrating.
You back on s&s Meggers? X

Why not do a week or 2 on slim and save to kick start things again?? I'd kill to be in the 11s!

Nope not yet...was meant to but I've been doing nights & it's hard to get started. I think I'll try and get into the swing of things at the weekend.

I need a holiday...

Still bang on 11, my scales are broken it's the only possible explanation. I couldn't go back to s&s...or could I? I dunno. I'm only 4lbs away from my goal of 60lbs gone. Then my plan is to maintain until December (I'm clearly excellent at maintenance!) Then drop a couple more in the run up to Xmas to give me a chance to EAT LOTS OF FOOD :D

Erm...you need a holiday? I need a holiday! X

Ps. Strange thing happened yesterday. Went out for a mahoosive walk with a mate and he was taking loads of pics. When we got back he showed me the pics turned out I was in a few of them and my overwhelming first thought was 'I look normal!'. Very strange. Not oh god look at the size of my arse.
Hope nights aren't sucking too much. X

Hell yeah!

ForumRunner_20121031_101227.png

Thanks gorge. Feels alright actually. How's you? X

Firstly, Merry Bonfire-ness!!

DSCF3415.jpg

Secondly...major rant coming up...I NEED HELP!

I'm so out of the zone it's not even funny. I have no willpower. I need one of you to shout at me, or sew my mouth up.
I can't stop eating. It's like I saw 10 on the scales and my head has gone 'great we've finished'. Erm NO!
So many extras are creeping in, I'm wasting calories left right and centre.
Cheeseburger at the bonfire on Saturday, roast dinner with wine AND pud yesterday. Gah. It's a slippery slope.
Matt has hidden the scales which is probably a good thing which means I have no idea of the damage, nothing feels tight so I'm hoping it's only a couple of lbs, I have been really active but I know I can't carry on like this.
We're going out on Saturday and I want to feel good so that's my first goal, to be saintly til then. Not strictly s&s but using some shakes up and lots of salads etc.
Then my brother's wedding is at the end of the month. I'm so close to my target for that I'd be silly to mess it up now.
I so hope you're both around. Meg have you restarted? X

Last edited:
Firstly gorg picture!! Secondly, calm your pants. Youve not lost control you just had a nice weekend. Draw a line and move on. You are allowed to live hun as long as you behave the rest of the time 80/20 rule is what i believe in. I will be with u tomorrow. Starting back on pack. 7 weeks till xmas so come on ladies lets get on it. Meg u back on packs yet? Xxx

kaceyboo said:
Firstly gorg picture!! Secondly, calm your pants. Youve not lost control you just had a nice weekend. Draw a line and move on. You are allowed to live hun as long as you behave the rest of the time 80/20 rule is what i believe in. I will be with u tomorrow. Starting back on pack. 7 weeks till xmas so come on ladies lets get on it. Meg u back on packs yet? Xxx

Thanks hun. You're right. I just need to stop before I get carried away. It's scarily easy to do. Writing it down here helped, couldn't pretend I didn't know what was happening ;)
Been good today, kept myself busy...did some knitting (seriously!).
You feeling in the zone hun? X

Knitting? Lol . I hope im in the zone. I really need to get back to the way i was when we first started but its so hard. Ive been really down lately and people just seem to love to comment on how fat i am with no regards to how upsetting it is. Sick of it xx

kaceyboo said:
Knitting? Lol . I hope im in the zone. I really need to get back to the way i was when we first started but its so hard. Ive been really down lately and people just seem to love to comment on how fat i am with no regards to how upsetting it is. Sick of it xx

You're kidding? Are people really that stupid?! Obviously do it for you hun, but it'll be lovely when you can stick 2 fingers up to idiots like that.
I'd love my old motivation back. Been going since March now though so I suppose I'm just being greedy!
Yep knitting. Tried to attach a pic of my fab new cushions but it doesn't seem to want to work! X

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121105_191634.png
    ForumRunner_20121105_191634.png
    436.7 KB · Views: 29
Ooh I think it worked. Lol. X

Ha! Cheers, if I could knit slippers as cool as that I'd be a millionaire! :D

Back