Mel D's Cruising to Target!!

Lose2Win

True Believer
Hello Everyone

I've booked a 2 weeks stay/cruise to Miami and the Caribbean this July and I'm desperate to lose 46lbs before I go :D. We are spending a week in Miami beach and cruising the Caribbean for a week :)

It's for my big sisters 50th birthday and I'm determined to fit into my sexy outfits which are now hiding in my loft lol. She has been doing Slim n Save for the past couple of months and has done brilliantly by losing 67lbs :O

Not one to be left out, I started Slim n Save today to get rid of the 46lbs I put on over the last couple if months :-(. I'm no virgin to this diet malarky as I'm sure I've done every diet known to man :). Back in Feb 2010 I got to target through healthy eating and exercise, which was great until I had an operation and the weight piled back on. I got back on track Nov 2011 and last year April I was 1lb from target doing Cambridge and Slim n Save, when I got so ill that my doctor ordered me to stop. I maintained for a good few months but slowly, slowly it had started to slip back on :O I'm nowhere near where I was when I started back in Nov 2011 but I am dreadfully uncomfortable :-(

Day 1 has been OK. Cambridge porridge for breakfast (I've got a few Cambridge stuff to use up). I'm now having cottage pie for lunch.

I'm drink, drink, drinking which is making me pee, pee, pee!!!

Aqua aerobic tonight.

Today went well.

Lemon bar for early eve snack, then dinner of chicken breast and greens after aqua aerobics.

Day 1 done & dusted -206.4lbs today 46lbs to go :)

Day 2 going well. I'm busy at work which helps distract me from the hunger :)

Sweet porridge for brekkie and chilli for lunch.

I'll have a bar around 4ish then chicken and greens after aqua aerobic.

Had a sneaky WI this morning 3lbs own :D :D

Day 2 complete. Another good day. Rest tomorrow and bulk cooking for the next few days.

Ugh I felt hungry so I had a protein shake and now I feel sick... blugh. I forgot how these made me feel. I can't believe I used to drink them by the tub full now I can't seem to stomach them. Oh well off to bed now to try and sleep it off :(

Day 3 went well :D. I was a further 1lb down today, so 3 in total so far.

My plan is to be under 200 by Saturday when I'm taking the OH out to dinner for his B-day. My WI day will be Friday's thereafter.

Day 4 and another 1lb down :D. I'm 1.7lbs away from my target for Saturday.

Off work for the next couple of days so I'll be cooking, cleaning and relaxing. I'm going to fit in at least 2 exercise classes. I've got to visit the doctor and my mate whose just had a baby :) fun times!!

I've changed by avatar to a cruise liner :D. Maybe when I want to cheat I'll look at it then remember why I'm doing this.

I SOOO do not want to be big on this holiday. I have so many beautiful things I can take with me. I've really earned this break and I deserve to look da bomb!!!

Day 5 and I'm 1lb away from my goal for Saturday:) we're going out for dinner for my OH's birthday that night. Nothing heavy and definitely no dessert!!!

I'm going to be extra good today ( yesterday I ate a bit more protein than I should of :-( ). Not sure if I'm going to the gym. I fancy a lazy day :D

Day 6 - dam scales only went down by 0.2lbs today do I haven't reached my under 200lb target. I'm currently 200.6 which is 5.8lbs down from when I started.

Officially I have another 2 days in order to complete a full week but these 5 Days are the worst results I've had on a VLCD. Generally I do about 10-12 lbs in the first 6-7 days so I am off my game.

I'm not sure if its the exercise or odd deviations (I've had extra protein, 2 mints and a couple of nuts) which may have caused it. But I'm still glad I started. I was going to start after my OH's celebrations have finished (we're going out to dinner tonight) but I was getting soo out of control I wanted to start sooner :).

After this evenings festivities my target for next week Fridays WI is 196 and 100% all week :D :D

OMG I need some intervention :-( :-(

My weekend was fab. We ended up eating Thai on Saturday night and Indian on Sunday night. They were both yum and waayy to indulgent. The results of which is a 4lb gain :O. I need to get back on track.

I am so uninspired. I've got 127 days until my holiday and I'm starting o freak out :eek: time is just racing by and I feel o unprepared. I know I need to just concentrate on eating right and exercise but I want. Quick fix NOW :-( I really need a new attitude!!

Eating crap again - London cheesecake, revels, NY cheesecake gosh I've lost all self restraint :ashamed: :-(

Back