MelanieP.....Made a decision about CD, going to SS

It's take me ages to find my thread, didn't realise how long it's been.

Well work is **** busy busy busy, customers are %&%^&£^%*^£%*$% Been stressed and hit the choc, went away last weekend so made the excuse last week, well I'm probably going to end up drinking anyway, so ate.

Sunnier side I am now on day 5 managed a family party last night on water, no food or alcohol, have been eating chicken, but decided that was a better option than chocolate or other c**P. Feeling happer and less bloated and this week trying to cut out the chicken too. I have not weighed myself for ages, so going to on Friday and fingers crossed I will be under the 17st 4lb I was a couple of weeks ago.

Linda will e-mail you about collecting my next lot of packs, wont leave it so late this time.

Mel :D ;)

My Nana is over from Australia, she's going back in a couple of weeks so we had a christmas type dinner, managed to get through it on turkey, cabbage and a foodpack. What made me more deteermined is she went on saying should you be having that?? Well yes I am actually so :p :p :p I also managed luch without eating, they all ate and I didn't - how cool is that, didn't even have a pack on me :D :D :cool:

Fingers crossed I will finish work at a decent time this week so I can pop on here, you don't realise how much you need this site and you guys until you can't get on line and get out of the habit and pop back on :D :D

OMG!!! Pea, you are looking good!!! Honestly you look fantastic ;)

Worst nightmare diet situation this week, worked until 1130 Tuesday night, was feeling knackered, fed up, major PMT in the office on my own fridge full of chocolate and just gave in, ate wait for it 3 toblerone and 1 Terry Choclate Orange Bar whilst still at work :eek: . Managed to stop there - I could of eaten more.
Wednesday felt :( stressed and completely shattered, made it until lunch and had ham and cheese from m&s, another toblerone that afternoon and an extra pack last night, whilst working on the laptop doing reports.
Today, feel like I need a blood tranfusion, no energy even more shattered, had 2 packs by 1030, had chicken nuggets and chicken for lunch plus my foodpack, this afternoon had a toblerone, went to shop on way home, got some chocolate and brazil nuts, eaten the brazils, contemplating the chocolate right now.
Why does it take one little thing to start me off, Monday I wasn't even hungry, in ketosis all going ok, had agreed with Linda I would aim to lose 1 stone by 28th, today I feel like I'm in a complete mess. Argh:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

As soon as the bill has finished I am off to bed, hopefully with a good nights sleep I will feel better tomorrow and re-start tomorrow.

A very shattered stressed mel :confused: :(

Oh my poor babes :( Sounds like you have got into a vicious circle - the choccy, etc is making your crash, which makes you reach for more choccy...

Sending mega positive vibes your way - you can pull this back Pea xx

Hi Mel,

Hope you are back on track again.

All that sugar will make you so tired and then you will crave more:( .

Remember I am seeing you at Halloween so unless you want me to chase you with me brookstick you will leave the choccy alone:eek:

Ok, today has been better, had 3 packs and 3 litres of water. Been the most miserable irratable cow on earth, but getting there, sounds weird but I feel the cravings going, they are not as strong as yesterday or even lunch time, slowly coming out the other side.

Got the weekend to sleep if need be and Monday should see the signs of ketosis again.

Good Morning
I'm feeling a lot happier today, had about 11 hours sleep :D Even my nephews chocolate sitting on the side isn't tempting me (at the moment).
Sue Thomas is on Hallmark so that is me for the next 2 hours, going ot have a very lazy day then stockcar tonight :D :D

Last edited:
Today is going weel, did have a mocha in Debenhams, but apart form that, no hungry side affects from it, in fact I didn't have my lunch until 2 becuase I wasn't hungry :p :D
Think my mojo is back, but the big test is work tomorrow :(

Come on Mel - you can do this.

Go for it girl and leave the choccie alone - it will still be there in months to come!!!!!!

xx

Made it through the day !!!! Mojo is back, 2 packs down 2 to go, mmmmm Double Choc mint I think :D :cool:

Thanks Mrs Bean and Pea, feeling alot better today.

Tuesday is my weak day, so I don't slip I've already decided Laptop is coming home tomorrow and I'll do the reports after dinner.

Ok, so I didn't reach my 1st target, 1lb is all, but I deserved that and tomorrow is a new day.

Linda - I got home about 1, so not a bad journey. In the hour and a half home I developed a sore throat, feeling rough, hope I wasn't there long enough for you to catch it. Went for a half hour nap at 5, woke up at 7.

Even with my now what seems the 4th cold in 6 weeks, I will get through this armed with chocolate tetras!!! Had one split between 2 mugs this afternoon, think my mug is too big, will use a smaller one next time, but mmmmmmm :D

Got some tuna in spring water from M&S, will give it a go on Monday.

Mel you will be fine don't worry about me or any those germs. Think of everything I told you . This is a weightloss journey to suit you, and if we work with this in mind, what you want to achieve is so close.

You can achieve your goals.

Lindaxx

Thanks Linda, I know I can do it, I just need to focus, first target is to get under 17st.

I am going to start on 790 tomorrow, thinking about it I've tried to SS too many times and I know this is going to be easier for me to stick to and as you say the weightloss difference is minimal.

Back