MelanieP.....Made a decision about CD, going to SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Melaniep, 2 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Hi
    I have been doing CD for some time, now had a blip since easter, but now on day 6. Used to chat to most of you on DH, but whilst I've been gone you have all swapped to MiniMins.

I'm using the same name so hopefully some of my old chat buddies are on here.

Mel :D :D

Last edited: 4 November 2006
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jackie r

Jackie r Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.71%)
    Diet:
    cd
    Hi Mel,

I just found the site too. I was Jax 39. I see most of the peeps I used to chat too are here aswell.

How are you doing, I'm on day 1 after a 2 stone increase. Didn't do mainteneance naughty me.
    Anyway, the headache started at lunch time, now I feel a bit better, I can't remember feeling full on day one though. This time it was a real effort to get all three shakes down.

Why did I not finish it properly, anyway never mind I will do it this time.

Jax

4. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Hi Jax
    I put on just over a stone and a half since easter, I was about 16st now 17st 5lb (Lost 2lb since Tuesday). It is so much harder after the first time, I am constatly hungry and no matter how much water I drink I could eat, but I'm sure it will pass.
    Well doen on day 1, it is always the hardest once you have passed it, you have something positive to work on.
    Mel

5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Well done on finding the site :D

When I first started posting on here I used to nip into DH occasionally just in case I might have missed out but I can't remember the last time I did that :rolleyes:

I love the minimins site, apart from the lovely prople on here the site is so much easier to navigate. I like to use the 'new posts' link in the blue bar at the top of the page :)

6. Jackie r

Jackie r Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.71%)
    Diet:
    cd
    Hi Mel and Chicken (great name!!). I really like this site, and hope to pop in all the time. I know it is going to be hard this time round, but this is the last diet I will ever do.

I want to know how to get the ticker??? Such a good idea.

Jax

7. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I found the website, just can't get the ticker on my signature. They look great and the glitter names at the end of everyones posts.

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hello Pea, glad you made it! ;)

9. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Hi
    Check my signature out, Linda put my name and after playing for ages got a ticker up - woo hoo !!!! :cool: :cool: :p

10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice one honey! ;)

11. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hiya Mel,

All the colours go really well. Now you have found us there is no escape girl:D

12. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I wont be escaping, got back into posting - you'll be wanting to get rid of me LMAO :p ;) :) :D

13. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

He he he, another one in our power!! :cool:

14. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Poor girl stuck between us two:p

15. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I know - wonder if she realises her precarious position! :p

16. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

:eek: LMAO

Just had a lovely hot bath, forgot how relaxing they are, note to self get out of the office earlier so I can have more baths :) :) :)

17. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I'm still plodding on, not actually reached ketosis, but getting there, been coming down with a cold for about a week, finally came out yesterday, feeling like crap :( :( but bonus no appetite so should be in ketosis Tomorrow / Thursday.

Mum has spoken to her doc and he's agreed she can do CD, so just waiting for a CDC to call her back to get forms etc, dad wants to do it too, so life will be easier. We'll only have food every other weekend when my nephew is here.

Apart from feeling like death warmed up I'm ok. Might think about doing AAM this week, then at least I have something a bit more inside me so I can get better.

Have a trainign day tomorrow, they obviously think I sit with my finger somewhere all day to justify it, not happy about that, just another 12 hour day to get all my work done.

Right my moaning over, hmm better than chocolate :D :D :D

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Just keep plodding Pea - you know it's worth it :D

20. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Thanks Pea, we can do this.
    You'll think I'm a muppet, can't get used to your name on here. :D :D :D

21. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Right, apart fromt he chicken for lunch today has been a success, heres to another day on CD :p :D

I'm off to my bed, night night Pea

22. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Don't be daft - you know I'm just hiding under a different name! :rolleyes: And I'm with ya on your goal - we can do this mate! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.