Mela's Weight Loss Journey

Well this week is even worse :( Just the 0.5 lb loss *boo hoo* So fed up right now :(

It's all going in the right direction though, don't be disheartened! Your BMI is well within the healthy range now, so it's going to be harder to lose. I'm almost in the same boat. My target is 1lb away but it's taken me ages to lose the last 5/6lbs. :(

I'm thinking of lowering my target to 136 as well...

Thank you x I know but it just seems so unfair that we have to work so much harder to lose such a small amount :( hopefully I'll feel more positive later as don't want to be tempted into vino this evening!!!
Must be something about the final few pounds as it seems lots of us are still struggling :( xxx

P.s. I'm not sure the extra 8lbs loss I added to my initial target will be enough either as still have 'baby belly' :( might need to go for more once I've finally shifted these last 3lbs too...

Yay I got my Gold Body Magic Award today :D

Just another 0.5 lb loss this week...I really seem to have lost the knack at the moment :( Still a loss is a loss and I am slowly reaching target ;)

Mela said:
Just another 0.5 lb loss this week...I really seem to have lost the knack at the moment :( Still a loss is a loss and I am slowly reaching target ;)

All going in the right direction chicka :) xx

Well done! It's half a pound closer to your goal :)

Well I managed a better result today - still only 1.5lbs but its taken me to over 2.5 stone lost and just 0.5lbs off my 2nd (and probably final) target :D So thats almost all the weight loss done...just a little more toning up of the tum required before I can get in those target jeans properly!

I forgot to post on here last week with all the excitement of Silverstone :D But I lost 0.5lbs last week taking me to target weight :D Then after a tough weekend with lots of junk food temptation & booze I've managed to STS this week so am pretty pleased ;) Could do with dropping a couple more pounds though for some room to move either side of target!!! Maybe next week :D

Back