• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Mela's Weight Loss Journey

Mela

Full Member
#1
Hi everyone,

I've just completed my first full week on SW Extra Easy so thought I'd better hit the scales and see the results! :eek:

Well the good news is that I did lose 2 lbs but the bad news is that I'm a bit disappointed as I worked so hard. Its been made worse by my husband losing twice as much but hey a loss is a loss! :sigh:

It doesn't seem fair that thats all I've lost when I have given up wine (we used to drink a lot of the stuff) and I've been exercising in some way every day. :confused:

I'm hoping that its just going to take a why before my body feels the benefit of all my efforts and the weight starts dropping off soon.

Thanks for listening x
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mela

Full Member
#3
And I'm proud of you too ;) Just jealous you lost twice as much lol! x
 
#4
Feeling much better about SW now as I've lost 4 lbs this week :D

This good result was just what I needed and I've decided to keep up my no vino rule for another few weeks in an attempt to slim down some more before a friends wedding...just hope I can do it!!! :rolleyes:;)
 
#6
Mela said:
Feeling much better about SW now as I've lost 4 lbs this week :D

This good result was just what I needed and I've decided to keep up my no vino rule for another few weeks in an attempt to slim down some more before a friends wedding...just hope I can do it!!! :rolleyes:;)
Well done!! That's a fab loss. Keep it up :) x

**"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"**
 
#7
Thank you ;) I think it took a week for the giving up vino to kick in lol! :eek:
 
#8
Damn just the 1 lb lost this week :( But its still a loss and in the right direction I guess... also its my time of the month and I've read that can put on 2 lbs or so so I'm blaming that lol!
 
#9
2lbs lost this week, so getting there slowly but surely :)
 

Mela

Full Member
#10
So yet another 2 lbs this week - all the the right direction I guess! Looking to cut down on portion sizes to see if that helps with next way in ;) Although we have a friends wedding tomorrow so that might bugger up next weeks result :(
 

Mela

Full Member
#11
Well some how even after 1 day & night of drinking & eating off plan at our friends wedding both myself & @jakeyc my husband have still managed losses. I lost 1lb and he lost 2 which takes him under his target by 1 lb!!! Awesome stuff ;)

I am almost at 1 stone and my current target's half way point so fingers crossed for another good week next week ;)
 

Mela

Full Member
#12
Oh dear not a good result today, i feel as if all this weeks efforts have been wasted after a crappy 1lb loss This week I had no day of binge drinking/eating and did loads of exercise classes unlike last week & still lost the same! I'm trying to be positive as it's a loss but gutted really, hope it's because it's my star week!
 

Mela

Full Member
#13
Yay I've lost 2.5 lbs this week so that gives me my 1 stone lost badge & takes me a little closer to my club 10 :D

Hope its all this exercise I'm doing finally paying off ;)
 
#15
Mela said:
Yay I've lost 2.5 lbs this week so that gives me my 1 stone lost badge & takes me a little closer to my club 10 :D

Hope its all this exercise I'm doing finally paying off ;)
Woo hoo!!

Yippee!!

Well done!
 
#16
Wow Nikki - your losses are incredible - how do you keep it such a smooth ride?? I seem to be losing and then gaining every other week even if I'm on plan 100%!!

Mela - you have started off really well too, so lucky to be getting near your first target already!! xx
 
#17
Maverick said:
Wow Nikki - your losses are incredible - how do you keep it such a smooth ride?? I seem to be losing and then gaining every other week even if I'm on plan 100%!!

Mela - you have started off really well too, so lucky to be getting near your first target already!! xx
Thanks Hun :)

I have treat night Tuesday after weigh in and I eat what I like and don't count syns on it, but it does keep me on track then for the rest of the week without binging! Struggling now thought to be honest, seem to be having a lot of STS over the last few weeks and actually feel like I've got a big gain coming this Tuesday :(

It can be very disheartening can't it, up and down all the time. I found that if I mixed things up and used different things for my HEX that worked rather well.

X x
 

Mela

Full Member
#18
Thanks Jakey, Nikki & Laura :D

Had a cheeky wine tonight to celebrate ;)
 

Mela

Full Member
#19
Yay! Another 2.5lbs gone this week which takes me to below my club 10 :D 10 lbs to until my initial target... ;)
 
#20
Mela said:
Yay! Another 2.5lbs gone this week which takes me to below my club 10 :D 10 lbs to until my initial target... ;)
Woo hoo amazing hun well done! Xx
 


Similar threads