Melba Toast

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 28 November 2007 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    How many points in Melba toast?? The one I have is 13 cals a slice....I have worked it out to be 2 slices for 0.5 points, but on the sticky thread its shown as 6 for a point??
    Any Ideas guys??

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Depends which one you have. The Tescos HL range have them in packs of 6 in the box and its 1 point for one wee pack :)
  4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

they are so helpful for snacking especially if you use marmite as its freexx
  5. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

I have always wanted to try melba toasts, only i cant find them anywhere???
    i even work in tesco an dnt think we sell them any ideas where else i could get them guys?
  6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

the only place ive seen them is tescos,but not every tesco has them which is a painxx
  7. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers

Morrisons do them in the ailse with the crackers and biscuits and they are 1 point for a pack of 6 aswell :D
  8. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i used to eat packets of them ,and for a snack for a point there greatxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.